Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Clark Addison
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 10314

    #601
    Someone may want to tell those women that for 90% of the men there, these are not, in fact, "non-sexual".

    The other 10% are gay.

    Comment

    • wally
      <><><><><><><><>
      • Jun 2010
      • 4137

      #602
      Check out the dude in the BYU gym shorts and glasses sitting on the couch in the photos!

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69735

        #603
        Originally posted by wally View Post
        Check out the dude in the BYU gym shorts and glasses sitting on the couch in the photos!
        I am just going to take your word for it. Those photos give me the heebs.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • Color Me Badd Fan
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2009
          • 12519

          #604
          Where's that youtube find thread? I was listening to Opie Radio and I heard this customer complaint call about Jimmy Dean sausage. It's 7 years old now, but it's the first time I ever heard it:

          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

          Comment

          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
            Time to camp
            • Nov 2008
            • 26082

            #605
            CMBF if you like Opie Radio, search YouTube for the clip from 6-7 years ago when they first found the complaint call. Jimmy is hilarious. Tsstsss I can't believe you listen to that garbage you sock cucker. Tss home run.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

            Comment

            • Color Me Badd Fan
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2009
              • 12519

              #606
              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              CMBF if you like Opie Radio, search YouTube for the clip from 6-7 years ago when they first found the complaint call. Jimmy is hilarious. Tsstsss I can't believe you listen to that garbage you sock cucker. Tss home run.
              You should listen to their commentary on Hoarders episodes.
              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

              Comment

              • falafel
                loves to talk on things
                • Mar 2009
                • 37996

                #607
                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                Jared from Subway being raided for child porn.

                http://fox59.com/2015/07/07/federal-...n-jared-fogle/
                Jared pleads guilty.

                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                Dig your own grave, and save!

                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • Dwight Schr-ute
                  Members Only
                  • May 2011
                  • 4917

                  #608
                  I heard on the radio that he was pleading to sex acts with miners. What a weirdo.
                  I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #609
                    The nice thing for Jared is that he will continue to subsist on a steady diet of foot-longs and will likely lose a lot of weight in the process.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • Commando
                      Explosivo
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 20748

                      #610
                      Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                      I heard on the radio that he was pleading to sex acts with miners. What a weirdo.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                      Comment

                      • falafel
                        loves to talk on things
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 37996

                        #611
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        The nice thing for Jared is that he will continue to subsist on a steady diet of foot-longs and will likely lose a lot of weight in the process.
                        Hey-Oh!

                        138444582.jpg
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                        Dig your own grave, and save!

                        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • wuapinmon
                          Soul Plumber
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 30711

                          #612
                          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          The nice thing for Jared is that he will continue to subsist on a steady diet of foot-longs and will likely lose a lot of weight in the process.
                          The pop psychologist in me thinks that the fat kid grew up, lost weight, got married, but in a Humbert Humbert way, he never got over hot girls in middle school/high school being mean to him and not ever returning his affection. When he could buy their affections, he sought them out, never realizing that the Real of his desire was a monstrous irredeemable destruction of his own life.

                          At least, that's what I might read into this if his life were a novel.
                          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69735

                            #613
                            Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                            I heard on the radio that he was pleading to sex acts with miners. What a weirdo.
                            No kidding. Gross!

                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • cougjunkie
                              *Banned*
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 23223

                              #614
                              Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                              The pop psychologist in me thinks that the fat kid grew up, lost weight, got married, but in a Humbert Humbert way, he never got over hot girls in middle school/high school being mean to him and not ever returning his affection. When he could buy their affections, he sought them out, never realizing that the Real of his desire was a monstrous irredeemable destruction of his own life.

                              At least, that's what I might read into this if his life were a novel.
                              Seems you have some experience in this.
                              *Banned*

                              Comment

                              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                                Time to camp
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 26082

                                #615
                                I'm going to check the Subway FB page today, I bet there will be a lot of comments about people's favorite subs.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

                                Comment

                                Working...