2020 College Football Thread (RIP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    Hey, don't hate just because I'm so awesome.

I'm with Tick. BYU got left out in the cold when they went to conference only or conference plus one. Let them burn as well.

It seems wrong at the college level to test football players on a regular basis and not do the same for the other students. Why are my kids less worthy of that care and concern?

Yeah, there's an obvious answer to that question, and that motivation is the problem here.
    what are your kids' 40 times?
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I'm with Tick. BYU got left out in the cold when they went to conference only or conference plus one. Let them burn as well.

It seems wrong at the college level to test football players on a regular basis and not do the same for the other students. Why are my kids less worthy of that care and concern?

Yeah, there's an obvious answer to that question, and that motivation is the problem here.
      The FB players need it so they can quickly isolate cases in an environment where social distancing is impossible. Why would your kid need to be tested regularly?

Comment

I love you because you are so awesome.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          I love you because you are so awesome.
          mbn is all

Comment

• MWC cancels season according to Brett McMurphy. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
              The FB players need it so they can quickly isolate cases in an environment where social distancing is impossible. Why would your kid need to be tested regularly?
              Why would football players be afforded that care and concern while other students are not?
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                what are your kids' 40 times?
                Ha, so true.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Why would football players be afforded that care and concern while other students are not?
                  And don't get me started on their special access to trainers, nutritionists, and weight rooms!

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                    mbn is all

Ha, YO loves him some Utah hair.

Comment

• Lol mbn probably loves Craig Thompson now.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        Lol mbn probably loves Craig Thompson now.
                        I hate that guy!

You'll like this.

Comment

I hate that guy!

You'll like this.

I booed Hair Thompson.

Comment

I hate that guy!

You'll like this.

Thank you Mr. Trump!!!

Comment

I already answered that question but you didn't answer mine.

Comment

did you even read the post you responded to here?
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X