Originally posted by ERCougar
View Post
The official Miami v. Florida State thread
Collapse
X
-
-
-
-
Ponder needed to get that ball up just a little more. He had him there. Of course, the kid could have held on to the ball. That would have worked, too.
Comment
-
When does the clock officially stop? When the ref's whistle the play dead? There was at least one second left when the ball hit the ground.Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
-
Yep exactly what I was thinking. Makes no sense to talk about the missed PAT. They would have been at 34 regardless. They would not have gone for 2 had they made the PAT.Originally posted by Teenage Dirtbag View PostI've only been watching sporadically while I'm working. But why do the announcers keep talking about the missed PAT? Didn't FSU make it up with a 2 pt conversion earlier, or am I missing something?*Banned*
Comment
-
Worst possible outcome for BYU. FSU drops in rankings but gains valuable experience for their QB and team.
Comment
-
Comment
-
What a stupid game. That game shows us jack squat. Ponder doesn't have any touch on the ball. Horrible clock management. Why are they running him to the sideline to get those plays in? It is as stupid as OU getting into their stances and then pulling up and looking to the sideline for the play. No defense by either team. Did Miami have linebackers on the field?"Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
-
Linebackers I saw a few of them rolling around with cramps. The real question where were the safeties and corners? How about FSU, the fastest defense ever? Patrick Robinson being compared to T-buck and Deion Sanders yet they give up 345 yards passing to a running quarterback?Originally posted by Surfah View PostWhat a stupid game. That game shows us jack squat. Ponder doesn't have any touch on the ball. Horrible clock management. Why are they running him to the sideline to get those plays in? It is as stupid as OU getting into their stances and then pulling up and looking to the sideline for the play. No defense by either team. Did Miami have linebackers on the field?*Banned*
Comment
-
The good thing is that the pollsters will likely not drop Florida State out of the Top 25 until the have around 5 losses.Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
Yeah. Seriously, that game was so disappointing from a preparation standpoint IMO. Couple that with a loss that will probably drop them from the top 25. I hope FSU's appeal works so Bobby doesn't lose those 14 wins so he can retire. With or without Bradford I think OU beats Miami.Originally posted by cougjunkie View PostLinebackers I saw a few of them rolling around with cramps. The real question where were the safeties and corners? How about FSU, the fastest defense ever? Patrick Robinson being compared to T-buck and Deion Sanders yet they give up 345 yards passing to a running quarterback?"Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
-
FSUs return game does scare me, Greg Reid is legit. I would say kick it away from him but Payne does not have that type of ability.*Banned*
Comment
-
Both teams though had poor kick off coverage. And what on earth were the Canes doing with that pooch kick and squib all night? They were better off kicking it out of bounds and just giving them the ball on the 40.Originally posted by cougjunkie View PostFSUs return game does scare me, Greg Reid is legit. I would say kick it away from him but Payne does not have that type of ability."Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
Comment