Week one open thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #16
    Originally posted by Teenage Dirtbag View Post
    Lou Holtz just called Charlie Weis the most underrated coach in the country. HAHAHAHAHA!
    I saw that too. He kills me. Why is he on TV?
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • smokymountainrain
      Impressive Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22593

      #17
      Have to give it to Paulus. He's looking pretty damn good for a guy who hasn't played a football game in 4+ years.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

      Comment

      • BoylenOver
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 9146

        #18
        The commercial on the B10 network with the coaches on the couch is great. Paterno is funny.

        I wanted to post about it before I got sick of it.
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

        Comment

        • Teenage Dirtbag
          Since 1971
          • Nov 2008
          • 1096

          #19
          Wendy Nix is hot.

          Comment

          • BoylenOver
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 9146

            #20
            13-3 Panthers early in the 3rd quarter. They aren't going away.
            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

            Comment

            • DU Ute
              RIP CUF
              • Dec 2008
              • 7393

              #21
              Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
              13-3 Panthers early in the 3rd quarter. They aren't going away.
              Is the game on TV? I'm not finding it.
              "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
              "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
              "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

              Comment

              • Fiyero
                Banned
                • Nov 2008
                • 5266

                #22
                Is Paulus Ron's little brother?

                Comment

                • BoylenOver
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 9146

                  #23
                  Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                  Is the game on TV? I'm not finding it.
                  611 on DirecTV. It's one of the BTN's alternate channels.
                  "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                  "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                  Comment

                  • Teenage Dirtbag
                    Since 1971
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 1096

                    #24
                    Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                    Is the game on TV? I'm not finding it.
                    BTN

                    Speaking of which, I wish I was a BigTen fan, since EVERY GAME IS IN HD!

                    Comment

                    • LiveCoug
                      LA Ute loves me
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 18489

                      #25
                      Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                      Is the game on TV? I'm not finding it.
                      Come on, hack. Channel 611 on DTV.

                      Comment

                      • smokymountainrain
                        Impressive Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 22593

                        #26
                        Marv Marinovich with another kid playing college football. I wonder if he disowned the kid when he couldn't get recruited by a better school than Syracuse.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

                        Comment

                        • DU Ute
                          RIP CUF
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 7393

                          #27
                          Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                          611 on DirecTV. It's one of the BTN's alternate channels.
                          Looks like I can't get it. *%&(@ Comcast!
                          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                          Comment

                          • Surfah
                            Where's Wallace?
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 33726

                            #28
                            Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            Marv Marinovich with another kid playing college football. I wonder if he disowned the kid when he couldn't get recruited by a better school than Syracuse.
                            I had the same thought.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Teenage Dirtbag
                              Since 1971
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 1096

                              #29
                              I found a nice site that lists all TV games and the channel they are on:

                              Comment

                              • smokymountainrain
                                Impressive Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 22593

                                #30
                                What a throw by the Navy QB. the 99 yard drive wasn't too shabby either.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

                                Comment

                                Working...