Week one open thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Teenage Dirtbag
    Since 1971
    • Nov 2008
    • 1096

    #91
    If I were a UW fan, I'd be pretty hopeful right now.

    Comment

    • I.J. Reilly
      Nobody's Fool
      • Apr 2009
      • 2949

      #92
      Originally posted by Teenage Dirtbag View Post
      If I were a UW fan, I'd be pretty hopeful right now.
      For sure. Going into the half only down by 4 is really great. Locker is looking pretty good, despite his pick.

      Comment

      • Jarid in Cedar
        CS Institutional Memory
        • Jun 2009
        • 13234

        #93
        Originally posted by Teenage Dirtbag View Post
        If I were a UW fan, I'd be pretty hopeful right now.
        I agree. they are playing well against a team that is better on paper.
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

        "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

        "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

        -Rick Majerus

        Comment

        • Jarid in Cedar
          CS Institutional Memory
          • Jun 2009
          • 13234

          #94
          Originally posted by I.J. Reilly View Post
          For sure. Going into the half only down by 4 is really great. Locker is looking pretty good, despite his pick.
          WOw Husky fans had the camara rocking on that last 3rd down. Awesome
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

          -Rick Majerus

          Comment

          • Guest

            #95
            UW looks good. This game should be close through the 4th.


            One other Pac-10 note: SC should fear Cal. 10/03 will be a great game.

            Comment

            • Jarid in Cedar
              CS Institutional Memory
              • Jun 2009
              • 13234

              #96
              Originally posted by 8BR View Post
              UW looks good. This game should be close through the 4th.


              One other Pac-10 note: SC should fear Cal. 10/03 will be a great game.
              Agree, Cal absolutely embarassed Maryland. Was there a worse opening weekend for a conference than what the ACC experienced today?
              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

              "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

              "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

              -Rick Majerus

              Comment

              • Surfah
                Where's Wallace?
                • Nov 2008
                • 33726

                #97
                Jake Locker is going to be a 1st round pick.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

                Comment

                • Colly Wolly
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 1824

                  #98
                  LSU's cornerbacks are extremely talented. Locker is a specimen. And handsome too.

                  Comment

                  Working...