Weber State

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • landpoke
    Never once baby snatched
    • Nov 2008
    • 4183

    #16
    Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    Wasn't that close? 5 picks and they only win by 7? WTF?
    They were up 26-7 with 7 to go. WYO also had it three other times inside webers 20 and went for it on fourth instead of taking the points. They have a decent kicker and it was pretty obvious they were working on the offense in those situations.

    It was a warmup game and the score could have easily been much greater had the pokes wanted it to be. And Weber couldn't do crap for most of the game.
    There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

    Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

    Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
    Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
    …
    Tomorrow is Saturday
    And Sunday comes afterwards

    Comment

    • smokymountainrain
      Impressive Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22593

      #17
      Originally posted by landpoke View Post
      They were up 26-7 with 7 to go. WYO also had it three other times inside webers 20 and went for it on fourth instead of taking the points. They have a decent kicker and it was pretty obvious they were working on the offense in those situations.

      It was a warmup game and the score could have easily been much greater had the pokes wanted it to be. And Weber couldn't do crap for most of the game.
      Okay, fair enough.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

      Comment

      • landpoke
        Never once baby snatched
        • Nov 2008
        • 4183

        #18
        I understand your skepticism, but the pokes completely dominated them except for those last 7 minutes. They're not going to win the conference this year but they'll be competitive. Which is all I can ask this year.
        There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

        Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

        Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
        Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
        …
        Tomorrow is Saturday
        And Sunday comes afterwards

        Comment

        • smokymountainrain
          Impressive Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 22593

          #19
          Originally posted by landpoke View Post
          I understand your skepticism, but the pokes completely dominated them except for those last 7 minutes. They're not going to win the conference this year but they'll be competitive. Which is all I can ask this year.
          That was a sincere "fair enough" - if they were up 26-7 in the fourth, I'll give you that it wasn't as close as the score indicates.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

          Comment

          Working...