Weber State

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • landpoke
    Never once baby snatched
    • Nov 2008
    • 4183

    #1

    Weber State

    DEAD!

    I'm south bound and down, loaded up and trucking. Hell ya!
    There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

    Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

    Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
    Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
    …
    Tomorrow is Saturday
    And Sunday comes afterwards
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #2
    Originally posted by landpoke View Post
    DEAD!

    I'm south bound and down, loaded up and trucking. Hell ya!
    Go easy on em.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • YOhio
      Hipster Mode
      • Nov 2008
      • 26165

      #3
      You inbreds are dead!

      Comment

      • landpoke
        Never once baby snatched
        • Nov 2008
        • 4183

        #4
        No mercy. The leg shall be swept.
        There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

        Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

        Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
        Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
        …
        Tomorrow is Saturday
        And Sunday comes afterwards

        Comment

        • Hot Lunch
          Out of Office
          • Nov 2008
          • 7842

          #5
          Don't underestimate Coach Mac.

          Weber St. 37
          Cowpokes 24
          "Take it to the Bank"

          Comment

          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
            Time to camp
            • Nov 2008
            • 26082

            #6
            Go Pokes!
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

            Comment

            • landpoke
              Never once baby snatched
              • Nov 2008
              • 4183

              #7
              Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
              Don't underestimate Coach Mac.

              Weber St. 37
              Cowpokes 24
              With all due respect to coach mac, weber is walking into a buzzsaw. Deadman walking.

              Flip the score and take 10 off the mildcats and you've got it right.
              There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

              Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

              Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
              Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
              …
              Tomorrow is Saturday
              And Sunday comes afterwards

              Comment

              • landpoke
                Never once baby snatched
                • Nov 2008
                • 4183

                #8
                Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                Go Pokes!
                I take back all the bad things I said about you but reserve the right to say them again.
                There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

                Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

                Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
                …
                Tomorrow is Saturday
                And Sunday comes afterwards

                Comment

                • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                  Time to camp
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 26082

                  #9
                  Originally posted by landpoke View Post
                  I take back all the bad things I said about you but reserve the right to say them again.
                  Thanks. I will continue to just say good things about you. I need to know what you drink so I can make sure we have some in the bar in hopes that you come visit one day.

                  We just bought a bottle of Blue Label, because someone said we could sell it for $40 a shot. So far we have sold none, but have a $200 bottle sitting on the shelf looking nice I guess.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

                  Comment

                  • landpoke
                    Never once baby snatched
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 4183

                    #10
                    I've never been a Johnny Walker fan, but I'll buy a shot of it whan the pokes travel to patchouli stink hippie town
                    There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

                    Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

                    Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                    Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
                    …
                    Tomorrow is Saturday
                    And Sunday comes afterwards

                    Comment

                    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                      Time to camp
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26082

                      #11
                      The bar isn't in patchouli town, it is out in the mountains. I posted pictures somewhere, the Back Fence I think.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

                      Comment

                      • landpoke
                        Never once baby snatched
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 4183

                        #12
                        Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        The bar isn't in patchouli town, it is out in the mountains. I posted pictures somewhere, the Back Fence I think.
                        oh yes, I recall now. How far out of town is that place?
                        There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

                        Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

                        Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                        Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
                        …
                        Tomorrow is Saturday
                        And Sunday comes afterwards

                        Comment

                        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                          Time to camp
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26082

                          #13
                          90 minutes.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

                          Comment

                          • landpoke
                            Never once baby snatched
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 4183

                            #14
                            Final:

                            WYO- 29
                            Weber- 22

                            It wasn't that close.

                            WYo's defense looks stout with 5 picks (3 by a true frosh)
                            Wyo's offense was conservative. I imagine the playbook will be limited until they play CU. No point before then as tejas is a foregone conclusion.

                            Overall I was pleased.
                            There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

                            Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

                            Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                            Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
                            …
                            Tomorrow is Saturday
                            And Sunday comes afterwards

                            Comment

                            • smokymountainrain
                              Impressive Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22593

                              #15
                              Originally posted by landpoke View Post
                              Final:

                              WYO- 29
                              Weber- 22

                              It wasn't that close.

                              WYo's defense looks stout with 5 picks (3 by a true frosh)
                              Wyo's offense was conservative. I imagine the playbook will be limited until they play CU. No point before then as tejas is a foregone conclusion.

                              Overall I was pleased.
                              Wasn't that close? 5 picks and they only win by 7? WTF?
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

                              Comment

                              Working...