BYU vs Houston Predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bo Diddley
    Senior
    • Jul 2012
    • 18806

    #46
    Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
    The system is set up to keep the winners winning.
    Ouch! Touche.

    Comment

    • Copelius
      Maker of eyeballs
      • Dec 2012
      • 4067

      #47
      Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
      Both Cougars and cougars are on my BYU nickname list but my code didn't know what to do with two BYU predictions and no opponent prediction so it threw it out.

      Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
      Parrot Head also didn't get scored for some reason.

      That was my fault as I copied the game time from byucougars.com which has all times local to where the game is played.

      I'll update these later today.
      My fault. I wasn't asking for anything, just making a mental note to myself next time we play the coogars. But I won't complain if you include me in the bottom half for this week.
      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

      Comment

      • Parrot Head
        Operation Hot Mother
        • Nov 2008
        • 2322

        #48
        I'm guessing I got about 50 points putting me around 227, or 5th place overall.
        I have nothing else to say at this time.

        Comment

        • Bo Diddley
          Senior
          • Jul 2012
          • 18806

          #49
          Originally posted by Parrot Head View Post
          I'm guessing I got about 50 points putting me around 227, or 5th place overall.
          Yep, that's where I put you as well.

          Comment

          • SCcoug
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 7625

            #50
            I updated for Parrot, Big Piney and Cope.

            Comment

            Working...