&#*~, son of a @&*@!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• &#*~, son of a @&*@!

I got my season tickets yesterday. Due to a clerical snafu at the ticket office, my seats are 20 rows back from where they should be.

The response from the ticket office: "Sorry. Nothing we can do at this point."

Any of you attorneys looking for a little pro bono work?
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Did you have tickets last year? Did you switch sections based on misleading information?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      I got my season tickets yesterday. Due to a clerical snafu at the ticket office, my seats are 20 rows back from where they should be.

This is probably my dad's fault. They thought you would once again loan them to a half senile man who keeps calling folks who whine about Mendenhall not being fan friendly "a bunch of stringpulling shitheads."

That is my Pops right there!
      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
      -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
      -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
        Did you have tickets last year? Did you switch sections based on misleading information?
        I have had season tickets for 18 years in a row.

It was a mistake on their end. They have admitted that.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

For the life of me, I can't figure out why this is such a complicated process for the folks at BYU.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            For the life of me, I can't figure out why this is such a complicated process for the folks at BYU.
            Some calling must not be as inspired as others.
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

On the positive side, when they have to find a gap to move you back to next year, you might end up better off than you were before. Sometimes these tribulations happen for a reason and are frustrating for a short season as we cannot see the end from the beginning. But endure it well and in 2010 you will be blessed. This has been a thought from the CHurch of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                You get what you pay for. You get 80 year old women, you get 80 year old results.

Comment

Call them back and tell them you are wearing a white shirt while talking to them.
                  “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                  ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                  -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                  --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

A response like that is why the last 3 years I am no longer a ticket holder or Cougar Club member. Sorry Dude.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

That sucks, dude. Things like that really piss me off.

Comment

Sorry Leb. My seats suck too but since we didn't get tix last year I kind of expected it.

Comment

Leb I am with you, I was absolutely screwed this year.
                          *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                            Leb I am with you, I was absolutely screwed this year.
                            You bring the torches and I will supply the pitchforks.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              A response like that is why the last 3 years I am no longer a ticket holder or Cougar Club member. Sorry Dude.
                              Yep, same here. BYU treats their paying customers like it's a privilege to give them money.

Comment

Working...
                              X