Controlling the Blue Ballfield by Superior Ball Handling : BYU @ BSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    I think I would have rather BYU won that game than lose heartbreaker at the 1 yard line. What say ye?
    bold, but i think i'm going to agree.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Swear words.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Think about that Bushman fumble now. Ugh.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          Think about that Bushman fumble now. Ugh.
          Plus all those blown red zone opportunities
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• We totally outstatted them!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Plus all those blown red zone opportunities
              So many chances to win ...

Darn it.
              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Just one more field goal earlier...

Comment

• I am numb. Still don't know what that was. Is BYU improving or did BYU just piss away their best chance of winning at Boise this decade? BYU has no more rivals because they can't win rivalry games anymore. That word is now a kiss of death. BYU is psychologically damaged. I'm psychological damaged!

Comment

• Wilson is going to be a good one if he can keep developing. What we really need is for Grimes to develop. The play calling the past two games in the redzone has been awful. I don't know why he trusts the young inexperienced offensive line more than his young inexperienced quarterback. The oline has been mediocre to bad the past few weeks. Let Zach win or lose you the game.

Should have been a win. This game is going to drive me crazy.

Comment

• Total mistake not putting in Jaren Hall in that last series.

Comment

• that screen to hadley went out of bounds at 1:45, and we had a timeout. what a joke.
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          that screen to hadley went out of bounds at 1:45, and we had a timeout. what a joke.
                          but those 4 yards on the ensuing play were huge!
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            that screen to hadley went out of bounds at 1:45, and we had a timeout. what a joke.
                            I couldn't believe we let the clock roll 35 seconds between plays when we could get a first down at the 3. We were managing the clock as if it was goal to go. Would have been very nice to have all four downs to use after Wilson ran for the first to the 2 yard line.

Comment

• I hate moral victories.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                                I hate moral victories.
                                same, but it's a bit easier to stomach a loss such as this with a true frosh at QB rather than a 25 year old senior. there is at least some hope.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X