X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is on Grimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      we burned 15 seconds waiting to snap the ball on the inside zone. makes no sense.
      bump. could have used half that time to spike the ball.
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Crowton’s fate was sealed in Boise. Perhaps Kalani’s just was as well.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• what the hell was that play call?
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• Dang Wilson. Why. WHY. Throw the damn ball.

Well, didn't even expect it to be this close, but that hurts.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
              This is on Grimes.
              Those handoffs to Hadley on 2nd and 3rd were just awful, awful calls.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                Crowton’s fate was sealed in Boise. Perhaps Kalani’s just was as well.
                Nah, I think this is what gives the AD hope that the ship is righting.
                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• If we beat Utah, all is forgiven.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    what the hell was that play call?
                    I believe there was a quick slant to Shumway drawn up. Only problem is that Shumway was the only WR split out, so DB was able to jump the route without consequence.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      we burned 15 seconds waiting to snap the ball on the inside zone. makes no sense.
                      so bad. not to mention Hadley was tired from the long run on the previous play.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                        Nah, I think this is what gives the AD hope that the ship is righting.
                        7 sacks and awful, terrible red zone play calling and the ship is righting?

Comment

I believe there was a quick slant to Shumway drawn up. Only problem is that Shumway was the only WR split out, so DB was able to jump the route without consequence.
                          i think that's what it was as well, but you have to be in Wilson's ear that if it isn't there, throw it out of the back of the end zone. no excuse for what happened.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                            If we beat Utah, all is forgiven.
                            it saddens me that this is true. We have become them.

Comment

• I think I would have rather BYU won that game than lose heartbreaker at the 1 yard line. What say ye?

Comment

7 sacks and awful, terrible red zone play calling and the ship is righting?
                                Sure, didn't you see the game? WE (almost) WON!!
                                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Working...
                                X