the official craft bear thread: BYU v. Cal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SCcoug
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 7625

    #91
    What a steaming pile of poo for an offense tonight.

    Comment

    • creekster
      It is NOT a monkey!
      • Nov 2008
      • 22661

      #92
      the official craft bear thread: BYU v. Cal

      Sigh. And there you go. Not even a field goal.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69696

        #93
        Ugh. Just like last year.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • LVAllen
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2013
          • 3272

          #94
          Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
          That... might just help.
          Never mind.

          Comment

          • Flystripper
            Degenerate Gambler
            • Nov 2008
            • 14089

            #95
            So bad


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

            Comment

            • Blueintheface
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 15382

              #96
              Dang. I really was hoping to see BYU get better. I don’t like being right sometimes.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18488

                #97
                I'm sad.

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69696

                  #98
                  Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                  Dang. I really was hoping to see BYU get better. I don’t like being right sometimes.
                  Go away
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • Flystripper
                    Degenerate Gambler
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14089

                    #99
                    Sigh


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

                    Comment

                    • Topper
                      Pre-Historic Man
                      • Nov 2011
                      • 11764

                      #100
                      Tanner is an easy guy to root for, but he hasn't progressed. I feel badly for him.
                      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                      Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                      Comment

                      • Flystripper
                        Degenerate Gambler
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 14089

                        #101
                        Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                        Dang. I really was hoping to see BYU get better. I don’t like being right sometimes.
                        Was that post fun?


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Dyslexics are teople poo...

                        Comment

                        • Topper
                          Pre-Historic Man
                          • Nov 2011
                          • 11764

                          #102
                          Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                          Was that post fun?


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I expected Tanner to be more composed, but from I can see as a casual fan, he isn't reading defenses any better than in past years. It might be a technically incorrect statement, but it appears his old tendencies are still there. Except for the last interception, his tendency to throw it up there has disappeared mostly. We really want Tanner to succeed.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                          Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                          Comment

                          • Flystripper
                            Degenerate Gambler
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14089

                            #103
                            Dumb decision by cal.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18488

                              #104
                              Ok. I'm done with Mangum. Why not see what the freshman can do. It can't be worse.

                              Comment

                              • Flystripper
                                Degenerate Gambler
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 14089

                                #105
                                This one is not all on Tanner, but he has not been very good. We have a chance here we don’t deserve. It ain’t over yet.


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

                                Comment

                                Working...