2018 College Football Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lost Student
    BAND!
    • Nov 2008
    • 4324

    #61
    Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    covey is getting his ass beat
    Yeah, he has taken a bunch of hard hits. His QB set him up for that really bad one.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

    Comment

    • LiveCoug
      LA Ute loves me
      • Nov 2008
      • 18488

      #62
      This UU-UW game is soooo bad.

      Comment

      • Blueintheface
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 15382

        #63
        And Huntley is kicking his own ass.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

        Comment

        • Flystripper
          Degenerate Gambler
          • Nov 2008
          • 14089

          #64
          For having such a great kicker Kyle sure hates to use him. Utah would’ve had a chance if he would have just kicked the field goals. Dumb dumb.


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

          Comment

          • old_gregg
            scaly man fish
            • Nov 2009
            • 16915

            #65
            kyle has to pull him
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

            Comment

            • Jeff Lebowski
              Corporate lackey for Jesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 69689

              #66
              That’s it. Absolutely perfect sports day for me.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

              Comment

              • myboynoah
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 21719

                #67
                Good hell, the PAC is bad.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                Comment

                • New Mexican Disaster
                  Suomalainen
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 4549

                  #68
                  Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  Good hell, the PAC is bad.
                  It is so bad that the Utes could actually win the division. USC looked really bad today, Arizona looks horrible, UCLA might win 3 games, ASU has a ways to go, and Colorado is, well Colorado.

                  Comment

                  • Applejack
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2012
                    • 3813

                    #69
                    Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                    It is so bad that the Utes could actually win the division. USC looked really bad today, Arizona looks horrible, UCLA might win 3 games, ASU has a ways to go, and Colorado is, well Colorado.
                    Utah won't. They are among the best teams in an awful division, but the schedule favors USC (they don't play UW and Oregon; we don't play Cal and Oregon State). That is essentially a two-game built in advantage. I don't care how bad USC is, there is no way that Utah (who aren't great) is two games better than them.

                    Comment

                    • myboynoah
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 21719

                      #70
                      Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                      Utah won't. They are among the best teams in an awful division, but the schedule favors USC (they don't play UW and Oregon; we don't play Cal and Oregon State). That is essentially a two-game built in advantage. I don't care how bad USC is, there is no way that Utah (who aren't great) is two games better than them.
                      u're lucky u don't play Cal.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                      For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                      Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                      Comment

                      • old_gregg
                        scaly man fish
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 16915

                        #71
                        Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                        Utah won't. They are among the best teams in an awful division, but the schedule favors USC (they don't play UW and Oregon; we don't play Cal and Oregon State). That is essentially a two-game built in advantage. I don't care how bad USC is, there is no way that Utah (who aren't great) is two games better than them.
                        what is your opinion on the absolute beating mr covey took last evening
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                        Comment

                        • Babs
                          Not a Lawyer
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 17128

                          #72
                          Somehow I suspect the Trojans might think twice before any pregame pissing on another state Capitol.

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69689

                            #73
                            Originally posted by Babs View Post
                            Somehow I suspect the Trojans might think twice before any pregame pissing on another state Capitol.


                            Lol @ Southern Cal.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • Babs
                              Not a Lawyer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 17128

                              #74
                              Text exchange between Barbara and Jeff Gordon on Saturday afternoon.

                              Jeff is a freshman at the University of North Texas.

                              - Mom! Mom! We just beat Arkansas!

                              - What?! Arkansas? Are you sure?

                              - Yes we're watching in dorm lounge now it just ended.

                              - Jeff, are you sure you don't mean Arkansas STATE?

                              - i d k Mom but it's a dark red team with a pig

                              Comment

                              • Applejack
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2012
                                • 3813

                                #75
                                Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                                what is your opinion on the absolute beating mr covey took last evening
                                I think Covey is too small for college football. 3 years ago versus USC he took a hit that I thought would decapitate him. If I were Sean R., I would not allow my son to play football. But, seeing as he is going to keep playing, I'm glad he's a Ute.

                                Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                                u're lucky u don't play Cal.
                                Yes. I am sure they will be one of the top teams in the north. They may even prove better than Oregon State.

                                Comment

                                Working...