Originally posted by old_gregg
View Post
2018 College Football Thread
Collapse
X
-
Yeah, he has taken a bunch of hard hits. His QB set him up for that really bad one."Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
"The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
"I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
"I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71
-
And Huntley is kicking his own ass."Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault
"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors
Comment
-
For having such a great kicker Kyle sure hates to use him. Utah would’ve had a chance if he would have just kicked the field goals. Dumb dumb.
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDyslexics are teople poo...
Comment
-
That’s it. Absolutely perfect sports day for me."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
Good hell, the PAC is bad.Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!
For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.
Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."
Comment
-
-
Utah won't. They are among the best teams in an awful division, but the schedule favors USC (they don't play UW and Oregon; we don't play Cal and Oregon State). That is essentially a two-game built in advantage. I don't care how bad USC is, there is no way that Utah (who aren't great) is two games better than them.Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View PostIt is so bad that the Utes could actually win the division. USC looked really bad today, Arizona looks horrible, UCLA might win 3 games, ASU has a ways to go, and Colorado is, well Colorado.
Comment
-
u're lucky u don't play Cal.Originally posted by Applejack View PostUtah won't. They are among the best teams in an awful division, but the schedule favors USC (they don't play UW and Oregon; we don't play Cal and Oregon State). That is essentially a two-game built in advantage. I don't care how bad USC is, there is no way that Utah (who aren't great) is two games better than them.Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!
For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.
Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."
Comment
-
what is your opinion on the absolute beating mr covey took last eveningOriginally posted by Applejack View PostUtah won't. They are among the best teams in an awful division, but the schedule favors USC (they don't play UW and Oregon; we don't play Cal and Oregon State). That is essentially a two-game built in advantage. I don't care how bad USC is, there is no way that Utah (who aren't great) is two games better than them.Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.
Comment
-
Originally posted by Babs View PostSomehow I suspect the Trojans might think twice before any pregame pissing on another state Capitol.
Lol @ Southern Cal."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
Text exchange between Barbara and Jeff Gordon on Saturday afternoon.
Jeff is a freshman at the University of North Texas.
- Mom! Mom! We just beat Arkansas!
- What?! Arkansas? Are you sure?
- Yes we're watching in dorm lounge now it just ended.
- Jeff, are you sure you don't mean Arkansas STATE?
- i d k Mom but it's a dark red team with a pig
Comment
-
I think Covey is too small for college football. 3 years ago versus USC he took a hit that I thought would decapitate him. If I were Sean R., I would not allow my son to play football. But, seeing as he is going to keep playing, I'm glad he's a Ute.Originally posted by old_gregg View Postwhat is your opinion on the absolute beating mr covey took last evening
Yes. I am sure they will be one of the top teams in the north. They may even prove better than Oregon State.Originally posted by myboynoah View Postu're lucky u don't play Cal.
Comment
Comment