Fire Ty

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Flystripper
    Degenerate Gambler
    • Nov 2008
    • 14095

    #406
    Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Norm hasn't been hanging around the program. He showed up one day.

    Arod has been a volunteer offensive analyst all season. Rumor has it he was promised the 10th coaching position that opens up in January. I still think hes the front runner for the OC job. The talent pool is limited.


    agreed on the talent pool. Its just the sad truth.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

    Comment

    • Donuthole
      Official Outgayer
      • Nov 2008
      • 25270

      #407
      Originally posted by Flystripper View Post


      agreed on the talent pool. Its just the sad truth.
      I'm holding out hope for a KC Chiefs collapse, where they miss the playoffs, Andy Reid gets canned, and suddenly finds a desire to return to coach at his alma mater.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

      There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

      Comment

      • Flystripper
        Degenerate Gambler
        • Nov 2008
        • 14095

        #408
        Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        I'm holding out hope for a KC Chiefs collapse, where they miss the playoffs, Andy Reid gets canned, and suddenly finds a desire to return to coach at his alma mater.
        I can get on board with that...lol a kid can dream!
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

        Comment

        • Green Monstah
          Royal Rooter
          • Aug 2010
          • 13965

          #409
          Jarom Jordan, in all his awkward, annoying glory, mentioned Darrell Bevell's name as a "top contender." Sigh.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

          "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

          Comment

          • Maximus
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 6024

            #410
            Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
            Jarom Jordan, in all his awkward, annoying glory, mentioned Darrell Bevell's name as a "top contender." Sigh.
            well as long as we are going after NFL OCs, might as well throw in Sarkisian
            Last edited by Maximus; 11-27-2017, 04:31 PM.

            Comment

            • Green Monstah
              Royal Rooter
              • Aug 2010
              • 13965

              #411
              Originally posted by Maximus View Post
              well as long as we are going after NFL OCs, might as well throw in the Falcons OCs old USC coach whose name I cant think of at this moment.
              That was Derik Stevenson's pick as well.
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

              "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

              Comment

              • Maximus
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2009
                • 6024

                #412
                Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                That was Derik Stevenson's pick as well.
                might as well get Reid as HC too.

                In all seriousness, If it is anyone but roderick or the weber OC I will be pleasantly surprised.

                Comment

                • All-American
                  Right, as Usual
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 15671

                  #413
                  Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                  well as long as we are going after NFL OCs, might as well throw in Sarkisian
                  Or LaVell.
                  τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                  Comment

                  • Applejack
                    Senior Member
                    • Aug 2012
                    • 3813

                    #414
                    Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                    AROD wasnt good at Utah. why the heck would we want an OC that we already know is average at best? take a freaking chance
                    Average would be a huge improvement!

                    Comment

                    • Green Monstah
                      Royal Rooter
                      • Aug 2010
                      • 13965

                      #415
                      Originally posted by All-American View Post
                      Or LaVell.
                      Do we believe in resurrection or don't we????
                      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

                      "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

                      Comment

                      • falafel
                        loves to talk on things
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 37992

                        #416
                        Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                        Do we believe in resurrection or don't we????
                        I would settle for reanimation.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                        Dig your own grave, and save!

                        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • Flystripper
                          Degenerate Gambler
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 14095

                          #417
                          Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                          Jarom Jordan, in all his awkward, annoying glory, mentioned Darrell Bevell's name as a "top contender." Sigh.
                          LOL!
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

                          Comment

                          • Flystripper
                            Degenerate Gambler
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14095

                            #418
                            Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            I would settle for reanimation.
                            reanimation? Seriously they could Weekend at Bernies that shit and hire a bunch of Non-LDS up and coming coaches. As long as you made him have that permanent scowl I promise the team would be better.
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69723

                              #419
                              Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                              Average would be a huge improvement!
                              I can’t argue with this.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              • old_gregg
                                scaly man fish
                                • Nov 2009
                                • 16915

                                #420
                                Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                                Average would be a huge improvement!
                                be nice bro
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                                Comment

                                Working...