• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    You’re salty these days!!
    The loss was painful.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Only guy under 300 on the online is Shoaf. We don't really lack size this year. Andrus never played under Sitake did he?
      It's called depth Frank. It's also about whether recruits want to play for us. You should probably stick to things you know like politics. Wait....you don't know about that either.

There's always the dead celebrity thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
        It's called depth Frank. It's also about whether recruits want to play for us. You should probably stick to things you know like politics. Wait....you don't know about that either.

:eyeroll: yawn, why don’t you start a qualified posters football group and that’ll stop others from having opinions.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          :eyeroll: yawn, why don’t you start a qualified posters football group and that’ll stop others from having opinions.
          That would be too much trouble.

Comment

oh boy
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Oh shaka, shaka, shaka....
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Oh shaka, shaka, shaka....
                Yes dear.

Comment

Yes dear.
                  What would you post about if it were about things that you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                    What would you post about if it were about things that you know?
                    Only his mom would be able to understand what he posted, simple maroons like you would think you were reading Chinese.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• I know enough about football to know that we suck. Can I still participate in this thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                        I know enough about football to know that we suck. Can I still participate in this thread?
                        Yes!

Ignore Shaka.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Stay classy! There you go with your bully act again. And again, loving Trump's speech disqualifies you from rendering judgment on others' knowledge of politics.
                          Last edited by frank ryan; 11-19-2017, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Pete Thamel:

https://sports.yahoo.com/10-takeaway...070634004.html

8. In honor of colleague Pat Forde’s trademark HLA – Horrible Loss Alert – we bring you the dreariest moment of a dismal weekend. For a team that fancies itself as an honorary member of the Power Five in college football, BYU is having a brutal season. The Cougars (3-9) lost to UMass (4-7) on Saturday, 16-10, the low moment in what’s been a slog of a second year under Kalani Sitake. (BYU has a game at Hawaii to finish the season).

Now, we’ll give UMass some props for winning four of their past five games and playing tough at Mississippi State and Tennessee. But the home loss for BYU is one that portends change. And that may mean firing Ty Detmer as offensive coordinator, which would be a tricky political move as he’s a former Heisman Trophy winner and arguably the school’s most famous athletic graduate. But with BYU at No. 120 in the national offensive rankings and BYU drifting off to national irrelevancy, it’s difficult to imagine even a graduate as revered as Detmer surviving. Good luck spinning that one, BYU.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              Only his mom would be able to understand what he posted, simple maroons like you would think you were reading Chinese.
                              I can read Chinese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                no luck needed in spinning that one: incompetence gets you fired.
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X