Oh, yeah. I guess there's a game tonight. BYU v. BSU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Blueintheface
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 15382

    #46
    I have a very cold tee time at 7:15 am...who am I kidding, I’m not watching this shit.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

    Comment

    • BYUMizzou
      Junior Member
      • Mar 2012
      • 400

      #47
      I can't help it. No matter how badly we've played in previous weeks, I start believing we're going to open a can of whoop ass the closer and closer kickoff gets. I'm tempted to go back and revise my prediction to 44-0 for BYU.

      Yeah, I know. I need help.

      Comment

      • LiveCoug
        LA Ute loves me
        • Nov 2008
        • 18488

        #48
        Hey. An interception.

        Comment

        • Joe Public
          8.1 YPC
          • Apr 2011
          • 8530

          #49
          I don't remember hearing Grant Jones' name before last game. Has he played much in the past?
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

          "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

          Comment

          • frank ryan
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 12378

            #50
            Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
            I don't remember hearing Grant Jones' name before last game. Has he played much in the past?
            He’s a walk-on. First couple of years he was a safety, last year he was moved to linebacker before being moved to WR in fall camp. Now he is back at backer. He’s played a lot on special teams

            Comment

            • Joe Public
              8.1 YPC
              • Apr 2011
              • 8530

              #51
              Best drive so far this year?
              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

              "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18488

                #52
                Hey. A touchdown.

                Comment

                • Joe Public
                  8.1 YPC
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 8530

                  #53
                  Clearly PI against Trinnaman.
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                  "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                  Comment

                  • YOhio
                    Hipster Mode
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26165

                    #54
                    I love the giant student BYU commercial. Crazy inspiring.


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment

                    • Omaha 680
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 11181

                      #55
                      Anyone else have the worst audio feed ever or is that just a Time Warner special?

                      Comment

                      • Bo Diddley
                        Senior
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 18801

                        #56
                        Audio seems normal here in Utah.

                        Comment

                        • YOhio
                          Hipster Mode
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26165

                          #57
                          Game is tied 7-7 after a Boise State touchdown. Just a couple minutes into the second quarter.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment

                          • Omaha 680
                            Senior Member
                            • Jul 2011
                            • 11181

                            #58
                            Tanner sidestepping in the pocket and finding Bushman downfield is is about the best thing I've seen all year.

                            Comment

                            • CardiacCoug
                              вот так штука
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 11013

                              #59
                              Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                              Tanner sidestepping in the pocket and finding Bushman downfield is is about the best thing I've seen all year.
                              Uh yeah except there Tanner is so clueless he can’t tell the safeties are dropping super deep and just waiting for that play.

                              Comment

                              • Omaha 680
                                Senior Member
                                • Jul 2011
                                • 11181

                                #60
                                Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                                Uh yeah except there Tanner is so clueless he can’t tell the safeties are dropping super deep and just waiting for that play.
                                Was just going to say that was about the worst thing I've seen all year.

                                Comment

                                Working...