Holy Toledo! We play the cows! BYU @ Utah State

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Donuthole
    Official Outgayer
    • Nov 2008
    • 25276

    #1

    Holy Toledo! We play the cows! BYU @ Utah State

    The Gaggies are so lame. We need to crush them.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

    There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
  • Topper
    Pre-Historic Man
    • Nov 2011
    • 11764

    #2
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    The Gaggies are so lame. We need to crush them.
    And that is your idea of a great tagline?
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

    Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #3
      They should sneak Tukuafu in wearing a different jersey, the have him go over to the sideline after and rip his helmet off in front of the USU sideline like a WWF villain.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • Donuthole
        Official Outgayer
        • Nov 2008
        • 25276

        #4
        Originally posted by Topper View Post
        And that is your idea of a great tagline?
        It is pretty lame. But not nearly as lame as the Gaggies. As for analysis, I'll leave the breakdown of the Xs and Os to the knowledgeable sports fans like you.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

        Comment

        • Green Monstah
          Royal Rooter
          • Aug 2010
          • 13979

          #5
          I've only seen the first quarter of the USU-Wisconsin game, but I'm a little concerned about our ability to keep up with their new fast-paced offense. If we can establish the run and chew game clock, I really like our chances.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

          "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

          Comment

          • Pelado
            Bald not naked
            • Sep 2010
            • 21152

            #6
            Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
            I've only seen the first quarter of the USU-Wisconsin game, but I'm a little concerned about our ability to keep up with their new fast-paced offense. If we can establish the run and chew game clock, I really like our chances.
            I watched the whole Aggie-Badger game. USU's defense played well in the first half with some well-executed, well-timed blitzes. They were aided early by some drops from the Badger receiver core. Everything went downhill for them after their safety (I think) went out with a targeting penalty.

            I haven't seen any of their other games.

            Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

            Comment

            • creekster
              It is NOT a monkey!
              • Nov 2008
              • 22661

              #7
              Originally posted by Pelado View Post
              I watched the whole Aggie-Badger game. USU's defense played well in the first half with some well-executed, well-timed blitzes. They were aided early by some drops from the Badger receiver core. Everything went downhill for them after their safety (I think) went out with a targeting penalty.

              I haven't seen any of their other games.

              Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              I only saw that they dropped 61 points on SJSU. now I will freely admit that SJSU is not a good football team. But can you imagine the BYU offense scoring 61 points on anyone?
              Last edited by creekster; 09-26-2017, 10:32 AM.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

              Comment

              • Mormon Red Death
                BYU Delenda Est
                • Nov 2008
                • 8077

                #8
                Will this game be on Facebook?

                Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

                "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

                Comment

                • MartyFunkhouser
                  Disciple of RNGesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18763

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
                  Will this game be on Facebook?

                  Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
                  Follow-up question, if this game is not on Facebook does anyone know of a way to illegally stream the game.
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

                  Comment

                  • falafel
                    loves to talk on things
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 38003

                    #10
                    I had a dream that the Cougs win this game 88 to 63. So I'm expecting a shootout.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                    Dig your own grave, and save!

                    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • SteelBlue
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 8190

                      #11
                      Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                      Follow-up question, if this game is not on Facebook does anyone know of a way to illegally stream the game.
                      Periscope usually has just about any game you're looking for.

                      Comment

                      • smokymountainrain
                        Impressive Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 22593

                        #12
                        so USU is favored. lol
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

                        Comment

                        • LVAllen
                          Senior Member
                          • Oct 2013
                          • 3284

                          #13
                          Handsome Tanielu injured. USU score in just over 3 minutes. Crap.

                          Comment

                          • Moliere
                            One man.....one pie
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 27898

                            #14



                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                            Comment

                            • SCcoug
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 7625

                              #15
                              D remains pretty soft after the bye week. 7-0 USU.

                              Comment

                              Working...