Week 1: 2016 College Football Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18489

    #76
    Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    South Alabama has first and goal with 3 minutes to go @ Mississippi State down 6
    TD South Alabama. Up 1 less than a minute.

    Comment

    • CardiacCoug
      вот так штука
      • Nov 2008
      • 11013

      #77
      And South Alabama got the TD and the lead. SEC! SEC!

      Comment

      • Uncle Ted
        The Big 12 money shot.
        • Apr 2010
        • 28853

        #78
        The place holder almost didn't get that ball down.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18489

          #79
          Houston = impressive

          Mayfield = not impressive under pressure

          Comment

          • Uncle Ted
            The Big 12 money shot.
            • Apr 2010
            • 28853

            #80
            Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            Houston = impressive

            Mayfield = not impressive under pressure
            Yeah, maybe the B12 should just add the Cougars (both of them) and call it good.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • Uncle Ted
              The Big 12 money shot.
              • Apr 2010
              • 28853

              #81
              Dawgs are doing a good job moving the ball into field goal range... They may dodge a bullet on this one.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18489

                #82
                Everybody say it together now:

                Kickers are.......

                Comment

                • CardiacCoug
                  вот так штука
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 11013

                  #83
                  Kickers!!! Ha!

                  Comment

                  • Clark Addison
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 10316

                    #84
                    Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                    Kickers!!! Ha!
                    HFN proven correct for the millionth time in college football history.

                    Comment

                    • CardiacCoug
                      вот так штука
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 11013

                      #85
                      Of BYU's 2016 opponents I guess it's just SUU and Mississippi State who will lose this week.

                      Houston has such an easy schedule. Only Louisville has a reasonable chance to take them down toward the end of the season.

                      Edit: and UMass will lose at Florida I suppose.
                      Last edited by CardiacCoug; 09-03-2016, 12:34 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Uncle Ted
                        The Big 12 money shot.
                        • Apr 2010
                        • 28853

                        #86
                        Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                        Of BYU's 2016 opponents I guess it's just SUU and Mississippi State who will lose this week.

                        Houston has such an easy schedule. Only Louisville has a reasonable chance to take them down toward the end of the season.
                        UCLA is playing at aTm... should be interesting.

                        Houston could easily run the table and the Big 12 could be out of the playoffs.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • Maximus
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 6027

                          #87
                          Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                          Of BYU's 2016 opponents I guess it's just SUU and Mississippi State who will lose this week.

                          Houston has such an easy schedule. Only Louisville has a reasonable chance to take them down toward the end of the season.
                          They were great last year but still lost to UConn.

                          Comment

                          • LiveCoug
                            LA Ute loves me
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18489

                            #88
                            LOL @ Bronco

                            Comment

                            • Color Me Badd Fan
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 12519

                              #89
                              Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                              LOL @ Bronco
                              An impressive start for sure.
                              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                              Comment

                              • Lost Student
                                BAND!
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 4324

                                #90
                                Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                                An impressive start for sure.
                                Is anyone watching that can report whether he's been booed by his own fans yet?
                                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                                Comment

                                Working...