Week 1: 2016 College Football Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Lost Student
    BAND!
    • Nov 2008
    • 4324

    #31
    So lucky that Tenn recovered that fumble.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

    Comment

    • Flystripper
      Degenerate Gambler
      • Nov 2008
      • 14089

      #32
      Kickers are assholes and can never be trusted. App state kicker lost that game.
      Last edited by Flystripper; 09-01-2016, 08:11 PM.
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

      Comment

      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
        Time to camp
        • Nov 2008
        • 26082

        #33
        Tenn should move up a couple of spots in the polls, tough fought win, showed they can win the close ones in the SEC.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

        Comment

        • CardiacCoug
          вот так штука
          • Nov 2008
          • 11013

          #34
          Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          Tenn should move up a couple of spots in the polls, tough fought win, showed they can win the close ones in the SEC.
          SEC Network should hire you -- you know exactly what to say!

          Comment

          • CardiacCoug
            вот так штука
            • Nov 2008
            • 11013

            #35
            Three defensive players for Minnesota ejected for targeting? Crazy!

            Beavers marching in the 4th to try to take the lead back.

            Comment

            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
              Time to camp
              • Nov 2008
              • 26082

              #36
              I don't get that wildcat call on 3rd and short for OSU. You are moving the ball, have some momentum and then poop the bed.

              I'm wondering what GA is saving his time outs for?
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

              Comment

              • CardiacCoug
                вот так штука
                • Nov 2008
                • 11013

                #37
                Coaches trying to out-stupid each other. Uhhh this isn't the time to go for two. WTF?

                Comment

                • SCcoug
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 7625

                  #38

                  Comment

                  • New Mexican Disaster
                    Suomalainen
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 4549

                    #39
                    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    Tenn should move up a couple of spots in the polls, tough fought win, showed they can win the close ones in the SEC.
                    No such thing as a week off in the SEC!

                    Comment

                    • Applejack
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2012
                      • 3813

                      #40
                      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      I don't get that wildcat call on 3rd and short for OSU. You are moving the ball, have some momentum and then poop the bed.

                      I'm wondering what GA is saving his time outs for?
                      I like Gary Andersen, but his leash is going to get pretty short this year.

                      Comment

                      • wapiti
                        Junior Member
                        • Apr 2012
                        • 2064

                        #41
                        Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                        I like Gary Andersen, but his leash is going to get pretty short this year.
                        He's in Corvallis. He's got another year as long as they show progress.

                        Comment

                        • Uncle Ted
                          The Big 12 money shot.
                          • Apr 2010
                          • 28853

                          #42
                          Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                          With an entrance like that and they still ended up kicking Rice's butt.
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • Blueintheface
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 15382

                            #43
                            Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            With an entrance like that and they still ended up kicking Rice's butt.
                            So did we in '96. Took that wishbone offense and shut it down!
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                            Comment

                            • falafel
                              loves to talk on things
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37979

                              #44
                              Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                              So lucky that Tenn recovered that fumble.
                              That hit was awesome though.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                              Dig your own grave, and save!

                              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • myboynoah
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 21719

                                #45
                                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                                That hit was awesome though.
                                Didn't the rule used to be that a fumble into the endzone had to be recovered by the player that fumbled it? Or am I remembering that incorrectly?
                                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                                For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                                Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                                Comment

                                Working...