Help Wanted: Who replaces Bronco?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #1306
    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Yes. Both of them. The one that was on Meet the Mormons and also the one that used his church in it's time of need to get a pay raise both look weird.
    Someone really needs to hug. Let it all out big guy, let it all out
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus

    Comment

    • Topper
      Pre-Historic Man
      • Nov 2011
      • 11764

      #1307
      Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
      Someone really needs to hug. Let it all out big guy, let it all out
      You are the man to do it.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

      Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

      Comment

      • Uncle Ted
        The Big 12 money shot.
        • Apr 2010
        • 28853

        #1308
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • Omaha 680
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 11183

          #1309
          Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Why isn't Dave posting Beaver pictures with his Sitake updates?

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 37996

            #1310
            Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            The picture is so blurry, this could be any number of hang-ten throwing Polynesians.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
              Time to camp
              • Nov 2008
              • 26082

              #1311
              I've seen clearer photos of big foot. #journalism
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

              Comment

              • old_gregg
                scaly man fish
                • Nov 2009
                • 16915

                #1312
                is that little america
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                Comment

                • All-American
                  Right, as Usual
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 15674

                  #1313
                  Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  Is that the underground entry to the church administration building?
                  τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                  Comment

                  • falafel
                    loves to talk on things
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 37996

                    #1314
                    Originally posted by All-American View Post
                    Is that the underground entry to the church administration building?
                    That's what I was thinking. Definitely the basement of a church building. Going out to the parking garage.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                    Dig your own grave, and save!

                    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • Applejack
                      Senior Member
                      • Aug 2012
                      • 3813

                      #1315
                      Originally posted by All-American View Post
                      Is that the underground entry to the church administration building?
                      Family history center. Sitake loves him some genealogy.

                      Comment

                      • Moliere
                        One man.....one pie
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 27897

                        #1316
                        Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                        Family history center. Sitake loves him some genealogy.
                        #sonofhagoth
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                        Comment

                        • jay santos
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 13652

                          #1317
                          Worst post of the day. From CB

                          I think Tom would have offered and announced Sitake already if there wasn't somebody else still in play. I can't think of any reason to delay an announcement if Sitake were clearly the guy...the last man standing. Something more is going on. If today comes an goes without an announcement, it seems likely to me that Kyle is officially interviewing on Monday. If this is the case, don't be shocked by an announcement that Kyle has been named HC and Sitake is his DC sometime early next week.
                          a. When the BOT has to approve a hire, a few days or a few weeks maybe even a few months shouldn't be considered a delay.
                          b. We're not hiring Kyle.
                          c. If in some fantasy world we did hire away Kyle and forked out the cash to land him, we would not be dropping anything close to Sitake's salary to land a defensive coordinator to run Kyle's defense.

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #1318
                            Pshhhht... That's totally Fui.
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • falafel
                              loves to talk on things
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37996

                              #1319
                              Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                              Worst post of the day. From CB

                              a. When the BOT has to approve a hire, a few days or a few weeks maybe even a few months shouldn't be considered a delay.
                              b. We're not hiring Kyle.
                              c. If in some fantasy world we did hire away Kyle and forked out the cash to land him, we would not be dropping anything close to Sitake's salary to land a defensive coordinator to run Kyle's defense.
                              I agree with b and c. However, this seems like it is taking much longer than it should. I don't know if Kyle is actually in play, but I wouldn't be surprised if he said "Yeah, I'll talk to you, but only after the bowl game." That seems like an entirely reasonable thing to do, and in fact is basically what Ken N did. Who would fault Holmoe for wanting to talk to all of the candidates before making a final decision?
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                              Dig your own grave, and save!

                              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • Uncle Ted
                                The Big 12 money shot.
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 28853

                                #1320
                                Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                                Worst post of the day. From CB



                                a. When the BOT has to approve a hire, a few days or a few weeks maybe even a few months shouldn't be considered a delay.
                                b. We're not hiring Kyle.
                                c. If in some fantasy world we did hire away Kyle and forked out the cash to land him, we would not be dropping anything close to Sitake's salary to land a defensive coordinator to run Kyle's defense.
                                Both Andy and Kyle love BYU football...

                                https://www.ksl.com/?sid=26708538

                                I had recently seen a video clip of Andy reciting part of the BYU Cougar fight song. Taking a shot in the dark, I sent the Chiefs (my favorite NFL team, being from Missouri originally) an email asking if Coach Reid would agree to an interview with me. I mentioned to them that I was with BYU's flagship radio station, KSL Newsradio, and I wanted to talk to him about BYU. Little did I know how much impact dropping the Cougars' name would have. Before Andy was handed the phone for our interview, I was told by Chiefs PR that "Andy is really excited to talk BYU."
                                [...]
                                Speaking of Utah, Reid said he is close with Utes Head Coach Kyle Whittingham, his former teammate at BYU. "Deep down he really bleeds blue," Reid proudly said. "He just can't say that right now, but he does."
                                [...]
                                "Listen, if there was ever a college job, that would be it," Reid said of BYU.
                                They are both flighting over who will be the next BYU HC.
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                                Comment

                                Working...