"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated" - The Rivalry Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    I learned in this thread that Devonte Booker is better (albeit just a bit) than Nate Carter. Thanks, Funk!
    Nate Carter will have a breakout game in October. You heard it here first (also likely to be the only time you will hear that).
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• 12038383_10207517406314955_6414115005548462119_n.jpg
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• what happened to the mpfunk that claimed his trolling days were over?

sigpic

Comment

• Tony Dungy.jpg
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            what happened to the mpfunk that claimed his trolling days were over?
            He is still a ute fan.

I don't know ANY Utah fans that would rather see their own team win than BYU's team lose. They even hope for bad things for a class act like Lavell.

What a jerk.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
              [ATTACH]6336[/ATTACH]
              Obviously the ONLY Utah game he's seen so far, as well.

But congrats - that was a great game!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                He is still a ute fan.

I don't know ANY Utah fans that would rather see their own team win than BYU's team lose. They even hope for bad things for a class act like Lavell.

What a jerk.
                With the exception of hoping that Lavell Edwards sees very few victories by his favorite college football team, I wish Lavell Edwards nothing but good in life.

I enjoyed the Ute victory much more than the BYU loss. Although, I did very much enjoy the BYU loss.
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Shutout.jpg
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• For the first time ever, I am thinking of adding something to my sig quote. I have a feeling this post is going to pay dividends for a while:

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                    I acknowledge I'm no football expert, I have things that are much more important than spending my free time obsessing over football.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      For the first time ever, I am thinking of adding something to my sig quote. I have a feeling this post is going to pay dividends for a while:
                      You underestimate how fast I can type. These posts take no time at all.
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                        You underestimate how fast I can type. These posts take no time at all.
                        Funk, I am not sure it is possible to underestimate anything about you!
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          Nate Carter will have a breakout game in October. You heard it here first (also likely to be the only time you will hear that).
                          He's still no David Foote.

Comment

• Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                            He's still no David Foote.
                            ha! David Foote was tearing it up in practice!

sigpic

Comment

• lol @ funk excitedly snapping pictures of his tv with his phone, unable to contain his joy because he's finally going to show everyone.
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                                lol @ funk excitedly snapping pictures of his tv with his phone, unable to contain his joy because he's finally going to show everyone.
                                All while insisting that it takes absolutely NO time at all and that he doesn't waste his time worrying about something as trivial as a BYU football game.

OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X