2015 College Football Season

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #631
    Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    Hopefully, Whit gives us a memorable season on the way out.
    I don't know if he goes anywhere next season but he will definitely have some options, I would guess. When you hate your boss and your boss hates you, you are eventually going to go somewhere else.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • New Mexican Disaster
      Suomalainen
      • Nov 2008
      • 4549

      #632
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      Chip Kelly, art briles, Kyle whittingham...get ready to f***** fight on, baby! :usc:
      Just beat the Utes and it will work out fine.

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #633
        Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
        Just beat the Utes and it will work out fine.
        Clay Helton undefeated as interim HC
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Bo Diddley
          Senior
          • Jul 2012
          • 18808

          #634
          Sending positive vibes your way, Sark!
          Last edited by Bo Diddley; 10-11-2015, 03:28 PM.

          Comment

          • Topper
            Pre-Historic Man
            • Nov 2011
            • 11764

            #635
            I loved Sark and hoped he would succeed at USC. He is experiencing a divorce, this season and fights with substance abuse. Good luck, Sark.

            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

            Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

            Comment

            • OceanBlue
              Junior Member
              • May 2012
              • 860

              #636
              Thankfully the Edsall era is over at my beloved Maryland. That "good to great" thing didn't quite work out.

              Comment

              • CardiacCoug
                вот так штука
                • Nov 2008
                • 11013

                #637
                If only Sark had been able to drink more during his junior and senior years of college and gained that valuable experience with alcohol I'm sure he wouldn't have eventually turned into an alcoholic like this.

                Comment

                • cougjunkie
                  *Banned*
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 23223

                  #638
                  Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                  Amusing, coming from you.
                  Am I criminal? I don't get why it's amusing.
                  *Banned*

                  Comment

                  • il Padrino Ute
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 19161

                    #639
                    Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    Am I criminal? I don't get why it's amusing.
                    Not that I know of, but you are the one on the board who posts with impunity.
                    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                    Comment

                    • All-American
                      Right, as Usual
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 15674

                      #640
                      Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                      Not that I know of, but you are the one on the board who posts with impunity.
                      I dunno, the board as a whole is a pretty impune place.
                      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                      Comment

                      • Northwestcoug
                        Cocked and Loaded
                        • May 2011
                        • 18033

                        #641
                        Good luck, Sark. It seems like you have a lot of demons you're fighting.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

                        Comment

                        • Topper
                          Pre-Historic Man
                          • Nov 2011
                          • 11764

                          #642
                          Originally posted by All-American View Post
                          I dunno, the board as a whole is a pretty impune place.
                          Did you mean people have been impugned?
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                          Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                          Comment

                          • cougjunkie
                            *Banned*
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 23223

                            #643
                            Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                            Not that I know of, but you are the one on the board who posts with impunity.
                            Still don't see your point. Lack of punishment on a message board is the same thing as robbing and assaulting someone?

                            You would fit in well on Whits coaching staff.
                            *Banned*

                            Comment

                            • old_gregg
                              scaly man fish
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 16915

                              #644
                              Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                              Sending positive vibes your way, Sark!
                              Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              Good luck, Sark. It seems like you have a lot of demons you're fighting.
                              guys i'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but i don't think sark reads our message board
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                              Comment

                              • Bo Diddley
                                Senior
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 18808

                                #645
                                Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                                guys i'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but i don't think sark reads our message board
                                Well not while he's in rehab, obviously. But don't kid yourself. We're in the business of solving problems! People pay attention.

                                Comment

                                Working...