Miami Bowl 2014 - BYU vs. Memphis

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Donuthole
    Official Outgayer
    • Nov 2008
    • 25267

    #256
    Nice scramble, Xian. I sure wish we had a few timeouts to use.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

    There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

    Comment

    • smokymountainrain
      Impressive Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22593

      #257
      What the hell? Why use the timeout right there? Clock stops on the first down, then spike it.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

      Comment

      • Hot Lunch
        Out of Office
        • Nov 2008
        • 7842

        #258
        That is the first time I have seen a coach try to ice the extra point. Lol.
        "Take it to the Bank"

        Comment

        • Blueintheface
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 15382

          #259
          So bad.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

          Comment

          • Green Monstah
            Royal Rooter
            • Aug 2010
            • 13955

            #260
            We're playing for OT, I guess. Lynch looks gassed, so maybe we like our chances.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

            "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

            Comment

            • Flystripper
              Degenerate Gambler
              • Nov 2008
              • 14089

              #261
              lol my 11 year old would have better clock management and his coaching experience consists of throwing it deep every play on Madden.
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

              Comment

              • imanihonjin
                Junior Member
                • Jun 2013
                • 3772

                #262
                Classic Bronco duncery.

                Comment

                • Donuthole
                  Official Outgayer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 25267

                  #263
                  Highest point, Leslie. Highest point!
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                  There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                  Comment

                  • Flystripper
                    Degenerate Gambler
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14089

                    #264
                    nice arm by Stewart
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

                    Comment

                    • Blueintheface
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 15382

                      #265
                      Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                      We're playing for OT, I guess. Lynch looks gassed, so maybe we like our chances.
                      Everyone is gassed. Should be an interesting OT.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                      "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                      Comment

                      • HBCoug
                        Peanut Gallery Asshat
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 2082

                        #266
                        It's those painful moments when you almost forget you cheer for BYU

                        image.jpg

                        Comment

                        • Hot Lunch
                          Out of Office
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 7842

                          #267
                          Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                          nice arm by Stewart
                          He threw that ball a long way. That was impressive.
                          "Take it to the Bank"

                          Comment

                          • smokymountainrain
                            Impressive Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 22593

                            #268
                            two fourth down conversions. ugh
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

                            Comment

                            • Blueintheface
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 15382

                              #269
                              So predictable.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                              Comment

                              • Donuthole
                                Official Outgayer
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 25267

                                #270
                                Oh geez. 4 down territory now.
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                                There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                                Comment

                                Working...