WTH is Bronco thinking with these timeouts? With a decent return, there is plenty of time if you have all three timeouts.
Miami Bowl 2014 - BYU vs. Memphis
Collapse
X
-
-
I wonder if Bronco took the TOs to just tell Anae that the game was going to OT and not do something stupid with 40 seconds left.Get confident, stupid
-landpoke
Comment
-
-
Did they think they saw a trick 2-pt conversion setting up? I'll going to say that's what they thought they saw.Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Comment
-
Wow, Bronco. How can a guy making millions at this job be so damn stupid?I'm like LeBron James.
-mpfunk
Comment
-
Bronco really needs an assistant coach to advise him on clock management."Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault
"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors
Comment
-
-
This is ridiculous. Fitting for this season, I suppose.Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.
"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson
Comment
-
lol. A comedy of errors.Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Comment
-
Comment