Week 10 will be zen.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #16
    Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
    Wasn't it rattlesnake sausage? Either way, the snake was not that great. More beef tenderloin, pls.
    yes, i think so. and no, it wasnt very good.

    beef ten
    tip
    garlic beef
    spicy chicken
    bacon-wrapped turkey
    pineapple slices
    tapioca rolls
    bananas

    basically what i eat every time i go to one of those brazilian bbqs. sorry, talapia, not interested in your smelly ways!
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #17
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      sorry, talapia, not interested in your smelly ways!
      Anti-SEC bias showing.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • Blueintheface
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 15382

        #18
        I heart Louisville (at least so far).
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

        Comment

        • SCcoug
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 7625

          #19
          Florida State is down 21-0 to Louisville. FSU is about to score before the half though.

          Comment

          • Dwight Schr-ute
            Members Only
            • May 2011
            • 4917

            #20
            Fortuitous fumble there. I'd love for Louisville to finish this, but my money is staying in my pocket.
            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

            Comment

            • USUC
              Chronic Poseur
              • Apr 2010
              • 8805

              #21
              I have to root for Florida State. I want the Big-12 to be shut out of the playoffs (based on the completely irrational belief that BYU might get an invite to the Big-12 if they are left out due to no championship game).

              Comment

              • The_Douger
                Athletic Supporter
                • Jun 2012
                • 5413

                #22
                Originally posted by USUC View Post
                I have to root for Florida State. I want the Big-12 to be shut out of the playoffs (based on the completely irrational belief that BYU might get an invite to the Big-12 if they are left out due to no championship game).
                Yeah, FSU is overrated, and they should have lost to ND, but we need them to keep winning to shut out the Big 12.
                Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

                Comment

                • SCcoug
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 7625

                  #23
                  Georgia is getting trucked by Florida. 31-7 in the 4th.

                  Comment

                  • The_Douger
                    Athletic Supporter
                    • Jun 2012
                    • 5413

                    #24
                    Kind of hoping West Virginia will hold on to beat TCU.

                    I'd laugh if a bunch of 2 loss teams that beat each other tied for the top spot in the Big 12.
                    Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

                    Comment

                    • MarkGrace
                      Grooveshark dick tease
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 31546

                      #25
                      Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                      Kind of hoping West Virginia will hold on to beat TCU.

                      I'd laugh if a bunch of 2 loss teams that beat each other tied for the top spot in the Big 12.
                      Nice blown coverage by WVU. TCU's got this.
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                      Comment

                      • SCcoug
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 7625

                        #26
                        Wow TCU in FG range. In position for a game winner.

                        Comment

                        • CardiacCoug
                          вот так штука
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 11013

                          #27
                          Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                          Kind of hoping West Virginia will hold on to beat TCU.

                          I'd laugh if a bunch of 2 loss teams that beat each other tied for the top spot in the Big 12.
                          Yup.

                          Comment

                          • The_Douger
                            Athletic Supporter
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 5413

                            #28
                            I've grown to hate TCU.

                            I hate their coach. Their QB is a total whiner. It's like bitch city there. And my hatred started after we shared a conference with them.
                            Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

                            Comment

                            • SCcoug
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 7625

                              #29
                              Florida beats UGA. Interesting shotgun snap victory formation.

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69746

                                #30
                                Looking forward to the Oregon versus Stanford game tonight. It's always interesting to see how Oregon finds a way to lose the game.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...