Week 5, There Will Probably Be An Upset

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Solon
    Lost in the flood
    • Nov 2008
    • 5747

    #136
    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Lost Student is hilarious. Solon, LAU, dallasviking and FMUte deserve each other.
    Eff you. We're done.
    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

    Comment

    • LiveCoug
      LA Ute loves me
      • Nov 2008
      • 18488

      #137
      LAUte is amazing. I know the thread is a year old, but FM, really?

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69696

        #138
        Originally posted by USUC View Post
        That guy is a loose canon. If I worked with him I would never bring up Utah football.
        If I worked with him I would razz him every single day.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • Topper
          Pre-Historic Man
          • Nov 2011
          • 11764

          #139
          Originally posted by Solon View Post
          Eff you. We're done.
          Carbon County break ups are so entertaining. You can't break up with Y.
          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

          Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69696

            #140
            Originally posted by Topper View Post
            Carbon County break ups are so entertaining. You can't break up with Y.
            Bullcrap. I have done it tons of times.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • Brian
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 2164

              #141
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              LA Ute being a dunce again in that post.
              Guys, get a room!

              Oh wait, nevermind. I think the obsession might be one way.
              I intend to live forever.
              So far, so good.
              --Steven Wright

              Comment

              • old_gregg
                scaly man fish
                • Nov 2009
                • 16915

                #142
                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                If I worked with him I would razz him every single day.
                you're going to be first on funk's list.

                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #143
                  Originally posted by Brian View Post
                  Guys, get a room!

                  Oh wait, nevermind. I think the obsession might be one way.
                  burn!!!!
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • cougjunkie
                    *Banned*
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 23223

                    #144
                    is this good?

                    The Utes are a combined 1-12 on the road against the LA area schools, with the lone win coming against USC in 1916.
                    *Banned*

                    Comment

                    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                      Time to camp
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26082

                      #145
                      Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      is this good?
                      Well, worse than the Beavers.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

                      Comment

                      • BigPiney
                        Huge Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 12366

                        #146
                        Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        Well, worse than the Beavers.

                        Comment

                        • FMCoug
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 6825

                          #147
                          Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                          If he makes the name change I'd go with FMemiUte.
                          I forgot all about my UB5 foray. If I ever completely bail on BYU, I'll change my moniker to FMdoesntgiveashitaboutanyutahsportsteams
                          "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

                          Comment

                          • LiveCoug
                            LA Ute loves me
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18488

                            #148
                            Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
                            I forgot all about my UB5 foray. If I ever completely bail on BYU, I'll change my moniker to FMdoesntgiveashitaboutanyutahsportsteams
                            That was pretty bad, my man.

                            Comment

                            • FMCoug
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 6825

                              #149
                              Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                              That was pretty bad, my man.
                              Agreed.

                              "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

                              Comment

                              • Applejack
                                Senior Member
                                • Aug 2012
                                • 3813

                                #150
                                Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                                is this good?
                                Swish!

                                Comment

                                Working...