Male Camel Toe Syndrome: I'll Never Get Enough of USU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omaha 680
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 11183

    #676
    We are still much better than these clowns. Take control.

    Comment

    • Pheidippides
      Liberal Feminazi
      • Nov 2008
      • 14759

      #677
      Originally posted by Commando View Post
      On Conference Eve?
      I only have to listen to afternoon session.
      Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

      Comment

      • smokymountainrain
        Impressive Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22593

        #678
        Go for it.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

        Comment

        • myboynoah
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 21719

          #679
          OK, better than a punt.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

          For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

          Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

          Comment

          • smokymountainrain
            Impressive Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22593

            #680
            Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
            Ugh. Nice jinx SMR.
            I understand that under normal circumstances that might be true, but JW simply doesn't put it on the ground. No worries, SJS.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

            Comment

            • San Juan Sun
              Kicked to the curb
              • Dec 2009
              • 9214

              #681
              Originally posted by Pheidippides View Post
              I only have to listen to afternoon session.
              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

              - Ty Cobb

              Comment

              • USUC
                Chronic Poseur
                • Apr 2010
                • 8805

                #682
                Yeah. I apologize. Wasn't intentional.

                Comment

                • Flystripper
                  Degenerate Gambler
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 14095

                  #683
                  Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                  Yeah what the...
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

                  Comment

                  • myboynoah
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 21719

                    #684
                    Gotta get the ball back.
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                    For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                    Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                    Comment

                    • Blueintheface
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 15382

                      #685
                      We're losing to an 8-man team from Her-i-cun.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                      "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                      Comment

                      • Pheidippides
                        Liberal Feminazi
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 14759

                        #686
                        Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                        Yeah what the...
                        It's, shall we say, a professional interest.
                        Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                        Comment

                        • smokymountainrain
                          Impressive Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 22593

                          #687
                          Langi in at ILB.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

                          Comment

                          • dabrockster
                            Senior Member
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 10962

                            #688
                            Can someone explain to me why that tackle on Hill wasn't flagged? To me it was a horse-collar tackle and a prime example of why that type of tackle is illegal. I mean he was swinging off his shoulders which caused him to take out his leg..

                            Seriously sucks...

                            Comment

                            • The_Tick
                              Made something of myself
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 7297

                              #689
                              Originally posted by Pheidippides View Post
                              It's, shall we say, a professional interest.
                              Let it go!

                              Financial report I assume.

                              Comment

                              • USUC
                                Chronic Poseur
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 8805

                                #690
                                So ridiculous

                                Comment

                                Working...