Golfing, Boating, Burgers with fried eggs: BYU @ Texas

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pelagius
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 5288

    #316
    Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    Hmmmmm, not really. I doubt people in Texas even know who Max Hall is, or care.

    You used it earlier referring to BYU Fans wearing their gear. Please don't tell us you've taken off the DSORB as well.
    Plus, given the game Michael Davis had last week is seems fine to rep #15 as a fan.

    Comment

    • Pheidippides
      Liberal Feminazi
      • Nov 2008
      • 14759

      #317
      Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      Hmmmmm, not really. I doubt people in Texas even know who Max Hall is, or care.

      You used it earlier referring to BYU Fans wearing their gear. Please don't tell us you've taken off the DSORB as well.
      Sure they do. This is a football - crazy state. Max Hall was a starting QB at one point in the NFL. It was reported on deadspin. He murdered the hopes and dreams of OU - a Big 12 team that is rival to the flagship university in Texas with a big alumni base here - and he did it in the inaugural game of the most ostentatious stadium of the most important pro team in Texas. It's more like an, "oh, yeah, that guy," thing, sure.

      My Alma Mater is my Alma Mater. No amount of bitter apostasy will change that. I watched UConn last week and I'll watch UT this week.
      Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

      Comment

      • myboynoah
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 21719

        #318
        Originally posted by Pheidippides View Post
        Sure they do. This is a football - crazy state. Max Hall was a starting QB at one point in the NFL. It was reported on deadspin. He murdered the hopes and dreams of OU - a Big 12 team that is rival to the flagship university in Texas with a big alumni base here - and he did it in the inaugural game of the most ostentatious stadium of the most important pro team in Texas. It's more like an, "oh, yeah, that guy," thing, sure.

        My Alma Mater is my Alma Mater. No amount of bitter apostasy will change that. I watched UConn last week and I'll watch UT this week.
        Yay!!!

        :clap::rockon1::rockon2:
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

        For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

        Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

        Comment

        • Joe Public
          8.1 YPC
          • Apr 2011
          • 8544

          #319
          Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
          Neither does the map.

          Back to football. Oline and RBs on the field (with Harvey Jackson).

          [ATTACH=CONFIG]4826[/ATTACH]

          [ATTACH=CONFIG]4827[/ATTACH]
          Koroma looks like a badass in that pic.
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

          "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

          Comment

          • Joe Public
            8.1 YPC
            • Apr 2011
            • 8544

            #320
            Drink some pickle juice, fellas.
            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

            "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

            Comment

            • San Juan Sun
              Kicked to the curb
              • Dec 2009
              • 9214

              #321
              Here we go.
              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

              - Ty Cobb

              Comment

              • Hot Lunch
                Out of Office
                • Nov 2008
                • 7842

                #322
                Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                Here we go.
                Hook'em Horns. :texas:
                "Take it to the Bank"

                Comment

                • San Juan Sun
                  Kicked to the curb
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 9214

                  #323
                  Nice sellout Texas.
                  "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                  - Ty Cobb

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18489

                    #324
                    Kicked it into the end zone and oops.

                    Comment

                    • San Juan Sun
                      Kicked to the curb
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 9214

                      #325
                      Ugh. Special teams.
                      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                      - Ty Cobb

                      Comment

                      • San Juan Sun
                        Kicked to the curb
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 9214

                        #326
                        Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                        Ugh. Special teams.
                        edit: a delightful penalty!
                        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                        - Ty Cobb

                        Comment

                        • LiveCoug
                          LA Ute loves me
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 18489

                          #327
                          nice 3 and out

                          Comment

                          • San Juan Sun
                            Kicked to the curb
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 9214

                            #328
                            Please go for it.
                            "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                            - Ty Cobb

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18489

                              #329
                              Might want to fair catch that sucker. Whew.

                              Comment

                              • San Juan Sun
                                Kicked to the curb
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 9214

                                #330
                                The Lotion got creamed on that punt return.
                                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

                                - Ty Cobb

                                Comment

                                Working...