Golfing, Boating, Burgers with fried eggs: BYU @ Texas

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SCcoug
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 7625

    #271
    Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    No wonder he is kicking everyone off the team. Everyone has guns in Texas!
    You need to check out the map thread.

    Comment

    • Uncle Ted
      The Big 12 money shot.
      • Apr 2010
      • 28853

      #272
      Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
      You need to check out the map thread.
      I didn't say they have 20 guns each like those crazies in Utah.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Sizzle
        #ThisIsY
        • Nov 2008
        • 9004

        #273
        Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        Ha, Bronco's #5 is football, Strong's #5 is no guns.
        So Bronco is pro-gun?

        Comment

        • SCcoug
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 7625

          #274
          Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          I didn't say they have 20 guns each like those crazies in Utah.
          Neither does the map.

          Back to football. Oline and RBs on the field (with Harvey Jackson).

          Bwy-dPYCEAEWVtf.jpg

          Bwy-lc1IMAAvIRq.jpg

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #275
            Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
            Neither does the map.

            Back to football. Oline and RBs on the field (with Harvey Jackson).

            [ATTACH=CONFIG]4826[/ATTACH]

            [ATTACH=CONFIG]4827[/ATTACH]
            2J throwing horns down. Love it.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • BigFatMeanie
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 7114

              #276
              Can anyone read the belly tat that the guy second from left is showing off?

              Comment

              • cougjunkie
                *Banned*
                • Nov 2008
                • 23223

                #277
                Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                Can anyone read the belly tat that the guy second from left is showing off?
                Its Jamaal Williams. I saw it at a practice a few weeks ago. It says EST. 1995.

                Really lame.
                *Banned*

                Comment

                • Commando
                  Explosivo
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 20748

                  #278
                  Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  Its Jamaal Williams. I saw it at a practice a few weeks ago. It says EST. 1995.

                  Really lame.
                  wtf. He was born in 1995? That's a youngun'
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #279
                    Originally posted by Commando View Post
                    wtf. He was born in 1995? That's a youngun'
                    Lol, you must have missed all of the last two years, every post about him by board rule had to include "and he's only __ years old" or "can you believe BabyJ is only __ years old!"
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    • Pheidippides
                      Liberal Feminazi
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 14759

                      #280
                      Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      Its Jamaal Williams. I saw it at a practice a few weeks ago. It says EST. 1995.

                      Really lame.
                      Holy shit. That's the year I went to college. I feel old.
                      Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                      Comment

                      • YOhio
                        Hipster Mode
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26165

                        #281
                        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        2J throwing horns down. Love it.
                        Stupid move, IMO.

                        Comment

                        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                          Time to camp
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26082

                          #282
                          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          Stupid move, IMO.
                          #wmph
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

                          Comment

                          • SCcoug
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7625

                            #283
                            Interesting that Kearsley is listed as the backup right tackle on the two deep. Also Davis is ahead of Johnson.

                            Comment

                            • Commando
                              Explosivo
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 20748

                              #284
                              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              Lol, you must have missed all of the last two years, every post about him by board rule had to include "and he's only __ years old" or "can you believe BabyJ is only __ years old!"
                              Yeah but the actual year really brings it into focus. His lifeline barely overlaps Tupac's.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                              Comment

                              • SteelBlue
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 8189

                                #285
                                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                                2J throwing horns down. Love it.
                                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                Stupid move, IMO.

                                Starting to cause a ruckus on twitter with Texas fans.

                                Comment

                                Working...