The Official BH Roberts In Disguise Thread: BYU v. MTSU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Indy Coug
    Heartless Bastard
    • Dec 2008
    • 18747

    #46
    Originally posted by USUC View Post
    Obviously it isn't about run/pass ratio. More about scheme. Indy, i really wish i had put you on ignore today on twitter. Depressing.
    But I'm blue-goggled....
    Everything in life is an approximation.

    http://twitter.com/CougarStats

    Comment

    • myboynoah
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 21719

      #47
      Does anybody have tickets to the game? I need two.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

      For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

      Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

      Comment

      • All-American
        Right, as Usual
        • Nov 2008
        • 15668

        #48
        Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        Does anybody have tickets to the game? I need two.
        DDD? I think that's your cue.
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #49
          Originally posted by All-American View Post
          DDD? I think that's your cue.
          Sorry.

          yes, Myboynoah, I have tickets to the game.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • myboynoah
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 21719

            #50
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            Sorry.

            yes, Myboynoah, I have tickets to the game.
            Extra tickets. I was wondering if anyone has extra tickets they are willing to sell.

            Otherwise I'm buying on stub hub or at the stadium.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

            For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

            Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

            Comment

            • Eddie
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2009
              • 8098

              #51
              Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              Extra tickets. I was wondering if anyone has extra tickets they are willing to sell.

              Otherwise I'm buying on stub hub or at the stadium.
              Boy...you really are trying to lure Triplet into this one.

              Didn't '71 say he had some tickets to dispose of? Something about not being done golfing before the game was set to start?

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #52
                Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                Otherwise I'm buying on stub hub or at the stadium.
                I would give serious consideration to stub hub for this game. I doubt very highly that you will find anyone selling tickets at the stadium. Sounds risky.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • byu71
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22070

                  #53
                  Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                  Boy...you really are trying to lure Triplet into this one.

                  Didn't '71 say he had some tickets to dispose of? Something about not being done golfing before the game was set to start?
                  they're gone. Sorry

                  Comment

                  • Clark Addison
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 10311

                    #54
                    Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                    Extra tickets. I was wondering if anyone has extra tickets they are willing to sell.

                    Otherwise I'm buying on stub hub or at the stadium.
                    Didn't the Tick have tickets for this game? Were they gone?

                    Comment

                    • Blueintheface
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 15382

                      #55
                      Take DDD's advice and buy thru Stub Hub. Only single tickets will be available at the stadium and there will be undercover police everywhere looking to bust those unwilling to follow the fan honor code.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                      "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                      Comment

                      • Eddie
                        Senior Member
                        • Apr 2009
                        • 8098

                        #56
                        Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                        Take DDD's advice and buy thru Stub Hub. Only single tickets will be available at the stadium and there will be undercover police everywhere looking to bust those unwilling to follow the fan honor code.
                        Wait - I don't recall signing anything. Did I sign that?

                        Comment

                        • Blueintheface
                          Senior Member
                          • Sep 2009
                          • 15382

                          #57
                          Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                          Wait - I don't recall signing anything. Did I sign that?
                          You signed it the day you entered LES for the first time. You've been looking for a cure ever since.
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                          Comment

                          • YOhio
                            Hipster Mode
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26165

                            #58
                            Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                            Extra tickets. I was wondering if anyone has extra tickets they are willing to sell.

                            Otherwise I'm buying on stub hub or at the stadium.
                            Sorry. I don't have any extra tickets.

                            Comment

                            • Harry Tic
                              I've Made a Huge Mistake.
                              • Dec 2011
                              • 1660

                              #59
                              Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                              Wait - I don't recall signing anything. Did I sign that?
                              Good hell, Eddie. Did you or did you not accept the Father's Plan in the Great Council of Heaven? It's all there in the fine print, signed in your spirit blood before you ever accepted your second estate. Don't give me that "Veil of Forgetfulness" stuff either. That won't hold water in court.
                              Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
                              --William Blake, via Shpongle

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #60
                                this thread sucks. I blame the thread title.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...