Anae back at BYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
    I think LaVell has a nice ring to it and he isn't Irish.
    The best bacon and cabbage meal I had was made buy a chef named LaVell.
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Surprised at Cahoon and Dupaix. Especially Cahoon.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
        Maybe some things are changing at BYU. Just isn't the organizations style to hire a guy for a couple of years and say, adios amigos.

Cahoon may just figure he doesn't need it and left on his own and Dupaix being a Doman guy doesn't like how things have been handled and left on his own.

If possible (meaning qualified), I would love to see AA and non member hires happen.
        I'm flattered, but no, thanks.
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          Surprised at Cahoon and Dupaix. Especially Cahoon.
          I read somebody post on Cougarboard that the HC from Sac State is interviewing. If that is true then I am beginning to think that much bigger changes might be happening.

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
            I read somebody post on Cougarboard that the HC from Sac State is interviewing. If that is true then I am beginning to think that much bigger changes might be happening.
            Paul Peterson is Sac State OC, not HC.
            Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• I'm not happy about losing Cahoon. Our receivers were quite noticeably improved under his tutelage. I would like some answers.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                I know the difference, but somebody posted that the HC interviewed as well. It wasn't a tweet or from anyone claiming inside just some random poster. I didn't believe it but thought it was odd that somebody would throw that out in addition to the PP interview.

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  I'm not happy about losing Cahoon. Our receivers were quite noticeably improved under his tutelage. I would like some answers.
                  http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...tml?id=9957238

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• I was surprised at how much Cahoon underperformed as a coach. I thought his receivers would be a step up in the crispy department, but I was surprised at how sloppy they were, especially at the beginning of the year. Collie was much better, and he coached himself.

Comment

• It takes a special kind of man to dismiss an entire group of middle-management nerds and get thanked for it. Well done.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                        Is he the same guy who was a RB on 2001 team? Just curious as I played football with him at Olympus.
                        "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• I think he played QB at Boston College.
                          Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
                            Is he the same guy who was a RB on 2001 team? Just curious as I played football with him at Olympus.
                            Boston College QB

Comment

• Crowton's decision to play Charlie still haunts me. One of many traumatic Cougar events in my life.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                                Crowton's decision to play Charlie still haunts me. One of many traumatic Cougar events in my life.
                                ? When?

Comment

Working...
                                X