Utah and a Bowl game

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #61
    Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
    Can you make a vow to leave?
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • LA Ute
      Receiver of Memory
      • Nov 2008
      • 19512

      #62
      Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
      Can you make a vow to leave?
      I have a better idea: Just ignore my posts. That way I won't irritate you. I'm not here to do that; just having fun with YO the way I have for the last 5 years.
      “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
      ― W.H. Auden


      "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
      -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


      "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
      --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

      Comment

      • Jarid in Cedar
        CS Institutional Memory
        • Jun 2009
        • 13234

        #63
        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Sorry, Ute fans. Hate to say it but I don't think a bowl game is in the cards for you this year.
        In case you missed it, Helper Jr. High beat Mont Harmon twice this season, the last game was 65-2. Red beating blue. You should be used to that by now I would guess.
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

        "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

        "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

        -Rick Majerus

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #64
          Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
          I have a better idea: Just ignore my posts. That way I won't irritate you. I'm not here to do that; just having fun with YO the way I have for the last 5 years.


          we need a clueless emoticon.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • YOhio
            Hipster Mode
            • Nov 2008
            • 26165

            #65
            Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
            I have a better idea: Just ignore my posts. That way I won't irritate you. I'm not here to do that; just having fun with YO the way I have for the last 5 years.
            Amen! Leave us to our fun!

            Comment

            • Sizzle
              #ThisIsY
              • Nov 2008
              • 9004

              #66
              Utah and a Bowl game

              Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
              I have a better idea: Just ignore my posts. That way I won't irritate you. I'm not here to do that; just having fun with YO the way I have for the last 5 years.
              I don't think that this is a better idea. Sorry, just being honest.

              Comment

              • cougjunkie
                *Banned*
                • Nov 2008
                • 23223

                #67
                Congrats to the Utes on landing Thor Katoa. A 2 star mlb from pineview. Utah was in a highly contested battle for his services with Benedict University.

                That Pac-12 move is really starting to payoff with recruiting.

                Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
                *Banned*

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #68
                  if BYU were in the PAC, recruiting would improve dramatically within a couple of years.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Hot Lunch
                    Out of Office
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 7842

                    #69
                    Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    Congrats to the Utes on landing Thor Katoa. A 2 star mlb from pineview. Utah was in a highly contested battle for his services with Benedict University.

                    That Pac-12 move is really starting to payoff with recruiting.

                    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
                    Be careful mocking 2 star defensive players from the mighty 3-A division of Utah football. Sometimes they turn out to be players.
                    "Take it to the Bank"

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #70
                      Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                      Be careful mocking 2 star defensive players from the mighty 3-A division of Utah football. Sometimes they turn out to be players.
                      and they usually beat BYU
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • YOhio
                        Hipster Mode
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26165

                        #71
                        Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                        Be careful mocking 2 star defensive players from the mighty 3-A division of Utah football. Sometimes they turn out to be players.
                        #dinopride

                        Comment

                        • cougjunkie
                          *Banned*
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 23223

                          #72
                          Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                          Be careful mocking 2 star defensive players from the mighty 3-A division of Utah football. Sometimes they turn out to be players.
                          This kid is not from carbon county he is from st. george, which means he is soft.

                          Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
                          *Banned*

                          Comment

                          • Jarid in Cedar
                            CS Institutional Memory
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 13234

                            #73
                            Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                            This kid is not from carbon county he is from st. george, which means he is soft.

                            Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
                            Adam Timo/Hine agrees with this
                            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                            "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                            "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                            -Rick Majerus

                            Comment

                            • cougjunkie
                              *Banned*
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 23223

                              #74
                              Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                              Adam Timo/Hine agrees with this
                              Which is why Hine is on the offensive side of the ball.



                              Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
                              *Banned*

                              Comment

                              • U-Ute
                                Non member
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 2071

                                #75
                                Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
                                I'm going to believe because this team could really use the extra practice time.
                                Oh the humanity!

                                Think of all the QB's we could injure!

                                Comment

                                Working...