Week Se7en

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DU Ute
    RIP CUF
    • Dec 2008
    • 7393

    #31
    Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
    Wow. Texas blocks the extra point and runs it back.
    I turned the game on late and I was wondering how they got the safety. I can't picture this Texas defense tackling anyone in the end zone.
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

    Comment

    • LiveCoug
      LA Ute loves me
      • Nov 2008
      • 18489

      #32
      Holy cow. This Texas defense is atrocious.

      Comment

      • DU Ute
        RIP CUF
        • Dec 2008
        • 7393

        #33
        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        Holy cow. This Texas defense is atrocious.
        Give some credit to the offense, they are atrocious too.
        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #34
          WVA can't be happy with this.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • Art Vandelay
            Striving for mediocrity
            • Jul 2009
            • 10516

            #35
            Colt made me chuckle, "you have one side orange, and one side...whatever color they are."

            Comment

            • Pheidippides
              Liberal Feminazi
              • Nov 2008
              • 14759

              #36
              Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
              I turned the game on late and I was wondering how they got the safety. I can't picture this Texas defense tackling anyone in the end zone.
              Ah, so that's how they got it. I was late too.

              Anybody seen Lebowski? Somebody should go check on him. I'm already doing yeoman's work with my friends and neighbors.
              Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69742

                #37
                Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                Ah, so that's how they got it. I was late too.

                Anybody seen Lebowski? Somebody should go check on him. I'm already doing yeoman's work with my friends and neighbors.
                I have been flying all day. Just landed. I don't feel so bad now about missing the game. Barf.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • Pheidippides
                  Liberal Feminazi
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 14759

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  I have been flying all day. Just landed. I don't feel so bad now about missing the game. Barf.
                  Good to see you are still around. I am fearing for some members of my ward.
                  Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                  Comment

                  • USUC
                    Chronic Poseur
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 8805

                    #39
                    WVU having an off day on offense means they lose. That defense is terrible.

                    Comment

                    • USUC
                      Chronic Poseur
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 8805

                      #40
                      Also, USU up 18 points on SJSU in the 2nd quarter. The final WAC conference championship probably comes down to the LaTech and USU.

                      Comment

                      • Jeff Lebowski
                        Corporate lackey for Jesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 69742

                        #41
                        Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                        Good to see you are still around. I am fearing for some members of my ward.
                        What a disaster. Time to start talking about getting rid of Mack Brown.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                        Comment

                        • Pheidippides
                          Liberal Feminazi
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 14759

                          #42
                          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          What a disaster. Time to start talking about getting rid of Mack Brown.
                          I had the same thought. That national championship may be your worst enemy at this point, however.
                          Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                          Comment

                          • BoylenOver
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 9146

                            #43
                            What a goal-line stop by the Domers.
                            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                            Comment

                            • DU Ute
                              RIP CUF
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 7393

                              #44
                              What a stand by the Irish
                              "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                              "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                              "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #45
                                Erin Andrews goes Tina Fey with the fake glasses.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...