Week 6 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Did you build that table yourself? That must have taken some work.

Comment

First weekend with a great slate of games.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

All the best games are in the evening. Sorry, priesthood!
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I saw a commercial that provides you with a convenient way to remember the divisional alignment of the B1G: Iowa plus the Ms and the Ns are in one division. Then, take the other I's and P-POW! You have the other division.

I thought it was cool, especially if you have spent lots of time feeling frustration or sadness over an inability to remember the divisional alignments in the B1G.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              All the best games are in the evening. Sorry, priesthood!
              I told my wife that last night. I'll be reading Priesthood session.

Comment

Who knew Auburn was worse than the train wreck that is Arkansas? 24-7 final.

Comment

I have a feeling I will be participating in this thread by myself today.

Comment

Haha... ESPN college football scoreboard, Lou Holtz mic is turned off so can't hear a word he is saying. Good change.

Comment

How did Army beat BC? I was watching the pre-game for LSU/UF and they showed BC with a goal-line stop with 2 minutes left. Sheesh.

Some great games right now. OU/TTech, Arizona/Stanford, LSU/UF, TCU/ISU.
                      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Texas tech seems to be just what the doctor ordered for OUs offense. Marched right down the field on them.

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                          How did Army beat BC? I was watching the pre-game for LSU/UF and they showed BC with a goal-line stop with 2 minutes left. Sheesh.

There is no one @ the stanford game.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk 2
                          "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                            Texas tech seems to be just what the doctor ordered for OUs offense. Marched right down the field on them.
                            But, but, but, they have the best defense in the NCAA!
                            Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

LSU looks like a completely different team so far.
                              Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

No kidding. I turned it on with Army 4th and goal that got stopped on the 1. They forced a punt (bad punt) and got great field position. They had a great run by Steeleman for the go ahead TD. On the kickoff the BC player tried to catch it at the 8 but muffed it out of bounds at the 10. Congrats GN on the first win of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X