The Official Week Five Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smokymountainrain
    Impressive Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 22593

    #61
    I don't get bored watching a qb make correct reads, see the field and then hit everybody - in stride - on the numbers.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

    Comment

    • CardiacCoug
      вот так штука
      • Nov 2008
      • 11013

      #62
      Arkansas losing 51-10 at aTm. Funny that anybody ever thought they were a top ten team.

      Comment

      • LiveCoug
        LA Ute loves me
        • Nov 2008
        • 18489

        #63
        Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
        I don't get bored watching a qb make correct reads, see the field and then hit everybody - in stride - on the numbers.
        He has 6 incompletions...

        Comment

        • smokymountainrain
          Impressive Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 22593

          #64
          Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          He has 6 incompletions...
          Exactly, and he's not just completing passes, he hitting guys perfectly.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18489

            #65
            Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            Exactly, and he's not just completing passes, he hitting guys perfectly.
            HE HAS 6 INCOMPLETIONS!!!!!

            Comment

            • smokymountainrain
              Impressive Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 22593

              #66
              Baylor qb continues to answer.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18489

                #67
                Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                Baylor qb continues to answer.
                He hasn't even hit 600 yards... loser.

                Comment

                • smokymountainrain
                  Impressive Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22593

                  #68
                  Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  HE HAS 6 INCOMPLETIONS!!!!!
                  Exactly. Unbelievable.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

                  Comment

                  • Hsaru
                    Junior Member
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 1109

                    #69
                    Some poor stats guy will be spending hours finding all the records from this game.

                    Comment

                    • CardiacCoug
                      вот так штука
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 11013

                      #70
                      Baylor's gotta onside kick this since there is no chance to stop WVU offense.

                      Comment

                      • smokymountainrain
                        Impressive Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 22593

                        #71
                        Each team with a WR over 300. I'd bet that's never happened.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

                        Comment

                        • CardiacCoug
                          вот так штука
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 11013

                          #72
                          It would be great if this goes 3 OTs and both teams get into the 90s.

                          Did Baylor really think they had a better chance to stop WVU than to recover an onside kick? Dumb.

                          Comment

                          • smokymountainrain
                            Impressive Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 22593

                            #73
                            I'm trying to leave for the Jordan HS game but can't quit this game.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

                            Comment

                            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                              Time to camp
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26082

                              #74
                              Anyone see the end of the Miami/NC State game? Horrific play calling by NC State with under a minute to go. Miami QB has a record day, over 550 yards, throws game winner with less than 20 seconds to go.

                              I'd love for Miami to get good again.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

                              Comment

                              • Babs
                                Not a Lawyer
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 17128

                                #75
                                Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                                Each team with a WR over 300. I'd bet that's never happened.
                                WVa broke like every Big 12 offensive record. In their first game in the conference.

                                Comment

                                Working...