The Official Week Five Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #16
    Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    You zoobies are so full of hate and negativity. Your attitudes are wearing me out. Your team sucks and you have no future, so you project.
    Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. said that. Think about it, bro.

    Comment

    • SeattleUte
      Faith crisis consultant
      • Nov 2008
      • 20837

      #17
      Sometimes I look at cougar board and I can feel the invective striking my face like blows. This place is becoming like that sometimes.
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

      --Jonathan Swift

      Comment

      • Blueintheface
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 15382

        #18
        Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
        Sometimes I look at cougar board and I can feel the invective striking my face like blows. This place is becoming like that sometimes.
        You have a weak chin.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

        Comment

        • SeattleUte
          Faith crisis consultant
          • Nov 2008
          • 20837

          #19
          :woof woof: That's for you Sark.
          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

          --Jonathan Swift

          Comment

          • smokymountainrain
            Impressive Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22593

            #20
            Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
            I wonder how they beat up on USC then.
            Sometimes bad teams beat good teams, SU. That's said, I'm not convinced about how good SC is.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

            Comment

            • smokymountainrain
              Impressive Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 22593

              #21
              Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
              You zoobies are so full of hate and negativity. Your attitudes are wearing me out. Your team sucks and you have no future, so you project.
              Hate? How is this for some ute love...

              I think the utes could take Stanford if the game were played at RES. As evidence of that, Utah will beat UW on Nov 10.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #22
                Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                Sometimes I look at cougar board and I can feel the invective striking my face like blows. This place is becoming like that sometimes.
                It isnt invective. People are really trying to punch you in the face.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • Blueintheface
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 15382

                  #23
                  Rush that field!
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                  "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                  Comment

                  • SeattleUte
                    Faith crisis consultant
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 20837

                    #24
                    Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    Hate? How is this for some ute love...

                    I think the utes could take Stanford if the game were played at RES. As evidence of that, Utah will beat UW on Nov 10.
                    I hope you're right. I have my tickets.
                    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                    --Jonathan Swift

                    Comment

                    • YOhio
                      Hipster Mode
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26165

                      #25
                      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      It isnt invective. People are really trying to punch you in the face.
                      A while back Seattle ute fantasized about ripping off Austin Collies helmet and punching his face. It was an incredibly disturbing post.

                      Comment

                      • SeattleUte
                        Faith crisis consultant
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 20837

                        #26
                        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        A while back Seattle ute fantasized about ripping off Austin Collies helmet and punching his face. It was an incredibly disturbing post.
                        No way. Link!? I have posted admiring Collie.
                        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                        --Jonathan Swift

                        Comment

                        • Topper
                          Pre-Historic Man
                          • Nov 2011
                          • 11764

                          #27
                          I thought those of the enlightened, educated classes never fantasized about violence. Say, Y-Ohio, that Seattle hasn't wandered from his path of enlightenment!
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                          Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                          Comment

                          • wapiti
                            Junior Member
                            • Apr 2012
                            • 2064

                            #28
                            Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                            I wonder how they beat up on USC then.
                            Two words: Lane Kiffin

                            With Kiffin at coach everyone has a chance, even the Utes.

                            Comment

                            • Babs
                              Not a Lawyer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 17128

                              #29
                              Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                              Sometimes bad teams beat good teams, SU. That's said, I'm not convinced about how good SC is.
                              With the other two major conferences self-destructing, we're looking at another all-SEC title game.

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Babs View Post
                                With the other two major conferences self-destructing, we're looking at another SC title game.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...