Utah v Arizona State - Predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sullyute
    a day late/a dollar short
    • Jul 2010
    • 3308

    #16
    Utah|17
    ASU|16

    GO UTES!
    "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

    Comment

    • LiveCoug
      LA Ute loves me
      • Nov 2008
      • 18488

      #17
      Utah|13
      ASU|23

      Comment

      • Solon
        Lost in the flood
        • Nov 2008
        • 5747

        #18
        Utah|24
        Arizona St|14
        "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
        -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

        Comment

        • Mormon Red Death
          BYU Delenda Est
          • Nov 2008
          • 8077

          #19
          Utah|34
          Arizona St|10
          "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

          "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

          Comment

          • originalsocal
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2009
            • 1632

            #20
            Utah|13
            ASU|12

            Comment

            • UtahJazzFan88
              Jazz | Utes | Raiders
              • Oct 2011
              • 1678

              #21
              Utah|20
              Arizona St|17

              Comment

              • BlueNtheFace
                Just Born
                • Oct 2009
                • 31

                #22
                Utah|17
                Arizona St|28

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69711

                  #23
                  Utah|27
                  ASU|35
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #24
                    Utah|17
                    ASU|27
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    • BigPiney
                      Huge Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 12367

                      #25
                      Utah|13
                      ASU|28

                      Comment

                      • Blueintheface
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 15382

                        #26
                        Utah|10
                        ASU|24
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                        Comment

                        • Jarid in Cedar
                          CS Institutional Memory
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 13234

                          #27
                          Utah|27
                          ASU|20
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                          -Rick Majerus

                          Comment

                          • hostile
                            lollygagger
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 5736

                            #28
                            Utah|24
                            ASU|20
                            "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

                            "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

                            Comment

                            • Top Ute
                              Junior Member
                              • May 2010
                              • 2194

                              #29
                              Utah|20
                              ASU|17

                              Comment

                              • kimchicoug
                                Junior Member
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 153

                                #30
                                Utah|14
                                ASU|34

                                Comment

                                Working...