U vs. Y '12

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Donuthole
    Official Outgayer
    • Nov 2008
    • 25268

    #1351
    Cougars were robbed of 15 additional yards!
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

    There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

    Comment

    • Topper
      Pre-Historic Man
      • Nov 2011
      • 11764

      #1352
      Originally posted by byu71 View Post
      Whittingham was right when he turned down the BYU job. Utah provided him a better opportunity to fulfill his career goals as a football coach.

      I am not bitter, but BYU has chosen not to be big time football. They think they can with their philosophy, but it ain't going to happen. Again, I really am just facing reality. We now are the little brother.
      I cannot be a fan of Utah, but they have a winning philosophy. Bronco is all I detest about our culture.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

      Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

      Comment

      • Flystripper
        Degenerate Gambler
        • Nov 2008
        • 14094

        #1353
        Kickers are assholes and can't be trusted.
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

        Comment

        • wuapinmon
          Soul Plumber
          • Dec 2008
          • 30711

          #1354
          That was ridiculous! If there were a God He would've made that field goal good so that all those Utes who rushed the field would feel like the thousand Steve Bartmans that they are.
          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

          Comment

          • smokymountainrain
            Impressive Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22593

            #1355
            Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
            I'm not calling for Bronco's head. But Doman has to go. I've lost all faith in him... wait no, I never had faith in him. I no longer believe he might possibly make it work.
            It's a hard call because it is so hard to tell how much of what we see out there in terms of the plays that happen and how they're executed, is the QB's fault and how much is the OC's fault, but I tend to agree that Doman is not good at his job.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

            Comment

            • Hsaru
              Junior Member
              • Mar 2009
              • 1109

              #1356
              If we play Lark or Hill tonight we walk away as victors. We need an open qb competition.

              Comment

              • fusnik
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 4475

                #1357
                Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                Why did we run Anae out of town again? Lol when you think about it.
                Because Ox said so.

                You folks happy Heaps is gone as well?

                Judas Nelson is horrible. How many stupid decisions does he make a game?

                BYU dodged at least 6 Nelson bullets.

                Comment

                • Goatnapper'96
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 10924

                  #1358
                  Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                  Why did we run Anae out of town again? Lol when you think about it.
                  He was too predictable!
                  Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                  -General George S. Patton

                  I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                  -DOCTOR Wuap

                  Comment

                  • Topper
                    Pre-Historic Man
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 11764

                    #1359
                    BYU will lose outright to Boise, GTech and ND. It may lose to USU and OSU. Bronco and Doman are horrid at their jobs. Why must we suffer them for so long?!
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                    Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                    Comment

                    • Goatnapper'96
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 10924

                      #1360
                      Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
                      If we play Lark or Hill tonight we walk away as victors. We need an open qb competition.
                      LOL!
                      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                      -General George S. Patton

                      I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                      -DOCTOR Wuap

                      Comment

                      • SCcoug
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 7625

                        #1361
                        Damn. I feel bad for the D. Other than that lapse on the play action pass after the turnover (who didn't see that coming) they played well enough to win. KVN brought it. Very frustrating to have dumb unforced mistakes by the offense make the difference again.

                        Congrats on the win utes.

                        Comment

                        • UtahDan
                          *
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 14496

                          #1362
                          Good game guys. Really frustrated by Johnson going to the prevent offense with 12 minutes left as well as by the moronic fans. But I'll take it.

                          Comment

                          • Color Me Badd Fan
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 12519

                            #1363
                            I regularly see Lark's dad at the gym. He's probably wondering if he could get Riley's naked pictures of Bronco so his son can get a chance.
                            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                            Comment

                            • smokymountainrain
                              Impressive Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22593

                              #1364
                              Originally posted by fusnik View Post
                              Because Ox said so.

                              You folks happy Heaps is gone as well?

                              Judas Nelson is horrible. How many stupid decisions does he make a game?

                              BYU dodged at least 6 Nelson bullets.
                              Thanks, hsaru. Your insight is always appreciated, if not earth shattering.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

                              Comment

                              • USUC
                                Chronic Poseur
                                • Apr 2010
                                • 8795

                                #1365
                                Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                                It's a hard call because it is so hard to tell how much of what we see out there in terms of the plays that happen and how they're executed, is the QB's fault and how much is the OC's fault, but I tend to agree that Doman is not good at his job.
                                Yeah, I don't know. There is major problems on offense. O-line is a mess. A total mess. I'm sick of these draw plays. Bronco won't get rid of Doman. He won't.

                                Comment

                                Working...