U vs. Y '12

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • creekster
    It is NOT a monkey!
    • Nov 2008
    • 22661

    #1141
    Originally posted by Topper View Post
    Freedom of speech.
    Speak away.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

    Comment

    • MarkGrace
      Grooveshark dick tease
      • Dec 2008
      • 31546

      #1142
      Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post
      Too much option. The option is not who BYU is as a program. This is Doman, who had success with it in Crowton's first year before the meltdown. I don't like Doman as the OC or Riley as the QB. It doesn't feel right for BYU. I want Anae back.

      Before you blaze me, I've cared much less about BYU over the last year and am trying to be level headed.
      I'm still not sure how to feel about this. Everyone has said he's a huge asset to the program and we needed to retain him, but at that same time, I feel like this team would be on a much different, and better, trajectory with Anae. Hopefully this will pay off in the long-term because over the short-term I feel like it was a mistake.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

      Comment

      • PaloAltoCougar
        Semper infra dignitatem
        • Nov 2008
        • 16940

        #1143
        Originally posted by Topper View Post
        We are now part of China's elimination of free speech.
        Now it looks like you're writing appeals for Cougaboard penalties.

        Comment

        • DU Ute
          RIP CUF
          • Dec 2008
          • 7393

          #1144
          Originally posted by Topper View Post
          Freedom of speech.
          God bless America!
          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

          Comment

          • creekster
            It is NOT a monkey!
            • Nov 2008
            • 22661

            #1145
            Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            You are begging to have your posts deleted if you keep that up.
            You seem as bitter as a man with sweaty feet.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

            Comment

            • Topper
              Pre-Historic Man
              • Nov 2011
              • 11764

              #1146
              Originally posted by creekster View Post
              Speak away.
              Today's gameplan has been unacceptable. The game day preparation for BYU is unacceptable. I wish Bronco did not coach for BYU.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

              Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

              Comment

              • YOhio
                Hipster Mode
                • Nov 2008
                • 26165

                #1147
                Originally posted by Topper View Post
                Today's gameplan has been unacceptable. The game day preparation for BYU is unacceptable. I wish Bronco did not coach for BYU.
                Interesting. I also wonder how BYU71 feels about Cougar Club dues and season tickets.

                Comment

                • Colly Wolly
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 1824

                  #1148
                  Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                  I think Doman will be ok in time, but Anae was much better. However, our issues wrt coaching start at the top.
                  Well, to me it goes higher than Bronco, but that's another discussion. What would you have Bronco do?

                  Comment

                  • Blueintheface
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 15382

                    #1149
                    Yeah, I haven't been part of the meltdown!
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                    Comment

                    • CardiacCoug
                      вот так штука
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 11013

                      #1150
                      LET'S GO COUGARS!!!

                      Comment

                      • byu71
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 22070

                        #1151
                        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        Interesting. I also wonder how BYU71 feels about Cougar Club dues and season tickets.

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69752

                          #1152
                          Plenty of time. If only my battery will last.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • Goatnapper'96
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 10924

                            #1153
                            Originally posted by Topper View Post
                            Today's gameplan has been unacceptable. The game day preparation for BYU is unacceptable. I wish Bronco did not coach for BYU.
                            Likely to be worse rather than better, but we all wish he was great instead og good.
                            Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                            -General George S. Patton

                            I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                            -DOCTOR Wuap

                            Comment

                            • MarkGrace
                              Grooveshark dick tease
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 31546

                              #1154
                              Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                              LET'S GO COUGARS!!!
                              We're still in this!
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                              Comment

                              • YOhio
                                Hipster Mode
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 26165

                                #1155
                                Gotta punch it in here, boys.

                                Comment

                                Working...