U vs. Y '12

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • eldiente
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2009
    • 311

    #1126
    Almost 14 minutes left and within 2 scores to win on the road.......

    Comment

    • Moliere
      One man.....one pie
      • Oct 2009
      • 27880

      #1127
      That missed field goal is haunting us now, along with about a dozen other gaffes.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

      Comment

      • creekster
        It is NOT a monkey!
        • Nov 2008
        • 22661

        #1128
        Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
        Boo!
        Not only that, but I am likely going to delete any other f bombs tonight. It has been ridiculous.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

        Comment

        • OceanBlue
          Junior Member
          • May 2012
          • 860

          #1129
          This is late as heck for east coasters

          Comment

          • Topper
            Pre-Historic Man
            • Nov 2011
            • 11764

            #1130
            Originally posted by creekster View Post
            Not only that, but I am likely going to delete any other f bombs tonight. It has been ridiculous.
            Freedom of speech.
            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

            Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

            Comment

            • Goatnapper'96
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 10924

              #1131
              Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post
              Too much option. The option is not who BYU is as a program. This is Doman, who had success with it in Crowton's first year before the meltdown. I don't like Doman as the OC or Riley as the QB. It doesn't feel right for BYU. I want Anae back.

              Before you blaze me, I've cared much less about BYU over the last year and am trying to be level headed.
              I think Doman will be ok in time, but Anae was much better. However, our issues wrt coaching start at the top.
              Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
              -General George S. Patton

              I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
              -DOCTOR Wuap

              Comment

              • YOhio
                Hipster Mode
                • Nov 2008
                • 26165

                #1132
                Refs did us a solid on that drive with a couple of tight calls. Still, I'll take it.

                Comment

                • DapperDan
                  Whut?
                  • Mar 2010
                  • 1132

                  #1133
                  Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post
                  Too much option. The option is not who BYU is as a program. This is Doman, who had success with it in Crowton's first year before the meltdown. I don't like Doman as the OC or Riley as the QB. It doesn't feel right for BYU. I want Anae back.

                  Before you blaze me, I've cared much less about BYU over the last year and am trying to be level headed.
                  The bigger issue to me is that Nelson isn't very good at running the option. Hill did a much better job pulling the defender to him before pitching.

                  Comment

                  • Guest

                    #1134
                    I heard that the last two weeks we played a conservative offense as we didn't want to show too much. I haven't seen one thing different from the previous two weeks.

                    Has BYU tried to go over the top to Apo at all?

                    Terrible offense.

                    Comment

                    • YOhio
                      Hipster Mode
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26165

                      #1135
                      Originally posted by Topper View Post
                      Freedom of speech.
                      lol. Not in Obamebowski's Amerika.

                      Comment

                      • Donuthole
                        Official Outgayer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 25268

                        #1136
                        Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                        However, our issues wrt coaching start at the top.
                        You are begging to have your posts deleted if you keep that up.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                        Comment

                        • Goatnapper'96
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 10924

                          #1137
                          Originally posted by creekster View Post
                          Not only that, but I am likely going to delete any other f bombs tonight. It has been ridiculous.
                          Save f-bombs between the words Jimmy and McMahon!
                          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                          -General George S. Patton

                          I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                          -DOCTOR Wuap

                          Comment

                          • Topper
                            Pre-Historic Man
                            • Nov 2011
                            • 11764

                            #1138
                            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            lol. Not in Obamebowski's Amerika.
                            We are now part of China's elimination of free speech.
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                            Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                            Comment

                            • CJF
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 8497

                              #1139
                              Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                              haha. Pick a few.
                              He better hurry!
                              A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                              Comment

                              • Colly Wolly
                                Junior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 1824

                                #1140
                                Originally posted by Topper View Post
                                Freedom of speech.
                                Not on a private message board dude. Go spit your bilge somewhere else.

                                Comment

                                Working...