You be trippin'?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Moliere
    One man.....one pie
    • Oct 2009
    • 27875

    #766
    Check out the place where Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK. It’s now a museum and is actually pretty interesting to walk through.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

    Comment

    • Pelado
      Bald not naked
      • Sep 2010
      • 21139

      #767
      Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      Check out the place where Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK. It’s now a museum and is actually pretty interesting to walk through.
      I was thinking to go to Dealey Plaza instead.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

      Comment

      • Bo Diddley
        Senior
        • Jul 2012
        • 18786

        #768
        Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        Check out the place where Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK. It’s now a museum and is actually pretty interesting to walk through.
        This is something I want to see at some point.

        Comment

        • Green Monstah
          Royal Rooter
          • Aug 2010
          • 13953

          #769
          Cougars definitely here. But it’s gonna be like an away game for sure.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

          "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

          Comment

          • Pelado
            Bald not naked
            • Sep 2010
            • 21139

            #770
            Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
            Cougars definitely here. But it’s gonna be like an away game for sure.
            My unofficial count so far is probably 90-10 in favor of the Red Raiders.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

            Comment

            • BigFatMeanie
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 7113

              #771
              Originally posted by Pelado View Post

              I was thinking to go to Dealey Plaza instead.


              I don’t think everybody always gets you, Pelado.

              Comment

              • Pelado
                Bald not naked
                • Sep 2010
                • 21139

                #772
                Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post



                I don’t think everybody always gets you, Pelado.
                That's possible.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

                Comment

                • Joe Public
                  8.1 YPC
                  • Apr 2011
                  • 8524

                  #773
                  I grabbed some tickets for the Notre Dame game. It should be the biggest home game in years.

                  My first year as a student season ticket holder was 1993, and ND was on the home schedule. I still remember how much bigger their players looked than BYU’s. Here’s hoping for a better showing this time around. I’m also looking forward to checking out the new BYU Creamery!
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                  "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69676

                    #774
                    Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                    I grabbed some tickets for the Notre Dame game. It should be the biggest home game in years.

                    My first year as a student season ticket holder was 1993, and ND was on the home schedule. I still remember how much bigger their players looked than BYU’s. Here’s hoping for a better showing this time around. I’m also looking forward to checking out the new BYU Creamery!
                    Fun fact: The new BYU creamery is already obsolete. Demand has far outstripped supply. They should have built it twice as big as they did.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • Omaha 680
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 11181

                      #775
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

                      Fun fact: The new BYU creamery is already obsolete. Demand has far outstripped supply. They should have built it twice as big as they did.
                      I blame Dave Portnoy.

                      Comment

                      Working...