Uh oh, better go 5 years in a row!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #1

    Uh oh, better go 5 years in a row!



    MAACO the new sponsor of the MAACO Bowl Las Vegas. I think it makes it sound much more exotic. Maybe I will have to rethink my stance on never going to this bowl game again.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2
    I bet they had to beg someone to take that sponsorship slot.

    If we all chipped in $100, I bet it could have just as easily been the CUF Las Vegas Bowl.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #3
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      I bet they had to beg someone to take that sponsorship slot.

      If we all chipped in $100, I bet it could have just as easily been the CUF Las Vegas Bowl.
      Like I'm going to pitch in money for a bowl game that only BYU plays in.
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #4
        Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
        Like I'm going to pitch in money for a bowl game that only BYU plays in.
        Damn Paddy. That made me laugh and cry all at the same time. Well done. Well done.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • tooblue
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 5137

          #5
          Please please please release us from the Las Vegas bowl!

          Comment

          Working...