No announcement yet.

2012 College Football Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aw, HEEEEEEELLLL no. Those are horrific. Don't mess with a classic.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• I believe a couple of years ago you mocked this ad. Major air ball as SU would say.

Ohio State, Nebraska and Notre Dame copying Oregon, I'd say the game has been changed. Now it sounds like Oregon will start copying other programs like Oklahoma, Southern Cal and Ohio State by being on probation! It is just everyone copying each other.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

• I think you are confusing changing the game with changing your uniform.

Look at the schools copying oregon...mediocre product on the field, find a different way to draw attention.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Hey the kids love the crazy uniforms -- seems like it would help improve morale and help recruiting. The same old uniform every game year in and year out is boring anyway. Mix it up a little -- I think that's great.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
            Hey the kids love the crazy uniforms -- seems like it would help improve morale and help recruiting. The same old uniform every game year in and year out is boring anyway. Mix it up a little -- I think that's great.
            Improve morale?

Lol. Thanks for proving my point.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
              Hey the kids love the crazy uniforms -- seems like it would help improve morale and help recruiting. The same old uniform every game year in and year out is boring anyway. Mix it up a little -- I think that's great.
              I don't disagree with this point but if you are going to make a drastic change make sure its a great design. This... not so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                Improve morale?

Lol. Thanks for proving my point.
                The kids get excited for the weird new unis. You weren't aware of that? Even going to royal blue for the Utah game got our boys pumped up in 09, no?

Kids don't care about the traditional ND uniform, they want something cool and modern looking.

Comment

I think you are confusing changing the game with changing your uniform.

Look at the schools copying oregon...mediocre product on the field, find a different way to draw attention.
                  I knew winning THE SUGAR BOWL over an SEC team wasn't a big deal, sorry Utes Triplet has spoken. Mediocrity.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Bracing for dysentery.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• This belongs in the Uniform thread.. Oh, and..

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                        This belongs in the Uniform thread.
                        Says the guy who's determined to sustain a Buckeyes thread on a BYU board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                          Says the guy who's determined to sustain a Buckeyes thread on a BYU board.
                          Says the Okie (Or is Texas.. Who cares) girl to the Buckey guy who was speaking to the SC dude that has his own SC thread..

But try and remember.. The World is our Campus...
                          Last edited by dabrockster; 08-17-2012, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                            Says the Okie (Or is Texas.. Who cares) girl to the Buckey guy who was speaking to the SC dude that has his own SC thread..

But try and remember.. We are the World's University...
                            Okay, Rocky, whatever you say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                              Okay, Rocky, whatever you say.
                              [YOUTUBE]ZvEnIkz82A0[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Florida, Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, and Arkansas all get their own custom Pop Tarts!

http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/08/2...99&feedID=9053

Florida is one of five schools to partner with Kellogg's on a limited edition of its famous breakfast treat. Michigan, North Carolina, Arkansas and Georgia are the other schools involved.

The Gators' specialty flavor is (wait for it . . .) Florida Gators Strawberry, according to various Twitter pictures and Internet reports.

The other flavors of the limited edition Pop Tarts labeled as "Printed Fun" are Go Blue Strawberry (Michigan), Bulldog Berry (Georgia), Razorback Red (Arkansas) and Tar Heel Blue (North Carolina).

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X