2012 College Football Season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
    De'Anthony Thomas' last 6 rushing attempts: 258 yds, 4 TDs. That isn't bad.
    Damn. I'm glad they aren't on BYU's schedule. So explosive. The new QB looks just like Thomas as there doesn't seem to be any dropoff.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      Damn. I'm glad they aren't on BYU's schedule. So explosive. The new QB looks just like Thomas as there doesn't seem to be any dropoff.
      Utah is glad Oregon isn't on their schedule either.

Comment

• When was the last time Wisconsin only rushed for 34 yards?
        "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
        "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
        "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

• Originally posted by OrangeUte View Post
          Cuse holding their own so far against trojans.
          I switched to this game five minutes ago. This post is hard for me to believe.
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post

You said previously that green mamba was overrated.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

DATD, I know he plays for my team so it is easy to get stary eyed, that qualifier stated he is the best offensive college football player since Reggie Bush. The guy is simply jaw dropping to watch.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

• Sounds like TCU and LSU will play at Jerry World in the 2013 opener.

I'm sure nikuman will love this.
                "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post

You said previously that green mamba was overrated.
                  Interesting that you quoted that post considering I didn't mention DAT there. I did mention the new QB, however; do they call him the green mamba?
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• Manti Te'o lost both his grandmother and his girlfriend this week. That's rough; I feel bad for the guy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...86--ncaaf.html
                    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

today first 6 touches, 203 yards, 2 TDs

Comment

• Much dissension in the ranks at BEVO U, but administration has sworn to see Mack through the rest of his contract.

Meanwhile the players have no qualms about blaming each other. One of the safeties today insisted that only "three or four of the guys are even really playing" and that the rest of the guys are a "cancer on the team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                          Much dissension in the ranks at BEVO U, but administration has sworn to see Mack through the rest of his contract.

Meanwhile the players have no qualms about blaming each other. One of the safeties today insisted that only "three or four of the guys are even really playing" and that the rest of the guys are a "cancer on the team."
                          That team is like 97% cancer!

Comment

• Graphic on ESPN -- in the poll era, every Notre Dame coach who won a national championship won their first one in their third year. This is Brian Kelly's third year.

Comment

• Army/Navy game is really fun to watch. 10-10 at the half.
                              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                                Army/Navy game is really fun to watch. 10-10 at the half.
                                As was the FCS playoff between Old Dominion and Georgia Southern.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X