No announcement yet.

THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Braxton ended any rumors of possibly heading elsewhere and that he will be back for his final year (Next year).

"I love Ohio State and Buckeye nation, and my goal is to come back from this injury stronger and better than ever," Miller said in a statement. "I am on course to graduate in December and I want to attend graduate school, and then return to lead the Buckeyes next season. In the meantime, I want to give all the support I can to my coaches and teammates as they chase a championship this season."
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...jury/14283351/

Comment

• thank goodness. I think there was a real possibility that a perennial injured QB that has never won a bowl game or a conference championship was going to bolt for the NFL.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Ohio State has a player who just won't stop taking illegal drugs. So so bad.

http://buckeyextra.dispatch.com/cont...violation.html

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Ohio State has a player who just won't stop taking illegal drugs. So so bad.

http://buckeyextra.dispatch.com/cont...violation.html
          Players under Urban are always such model citizens. Does Urban have a future award winning tight end this year?
          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• I'm no fan of Urb, but I have to give him credit for not having any felonies so far this season. He has managed to keep it to misdemeanors and civil issues, which speaks to his leadership.

sigpic

Comment

• Ohio state hosting kent state today. They should bounce back from last weeks loss and really impress the selection committee with a quality W.

sigpic

Comment

• I like how OSU challenges itself each and every game. Stand up guys.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Come on guys. Schedules are made years in advance. How is Ohio State supposed to know that Kent State was going to be down this year?
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• You are correct. OSU also has difficulty finding teams wanting to play it. It is after all in the lowly BIG.

Comment

• wtg buckeyes! Dominant win.

meanwhile va tech is trying to catch up to east Carolina.

sigpic

Comment

• No meteor strike today in Columbus. Dang it.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Cincinnati professor threatens to fail any Ohio State fans in his class

http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...-cfb-am-092414

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            Cincinnati professor threatens to fail any Ohio State fans in his class

http://www.foxsports.com/college-foo...-cfb-am-092414
                            They have already failed if they are at Cincinnati.
                            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Surprised DDD or someone else has not posted the Interview of Urban on HBO sports.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...da-gators-2009

Comment

• Originally posted by CJF View Post
                                They have already failed if they are at Cincinnati.
                                You are probably more correct than you realize. The same professor bet that if cincy lost he would wear buckeye gear on campus the following week. Not a very smart professor. Cincy seems like b12 material.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X