THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    I said that in the other thread. I am not confused in this thread.
    Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
    And you asked me about which topic, to which I replied any topic...so the carry over is warranted.
    Good hell, can you not leave it alone, or at least keep it in the Sterling thread? Seriously, this is not reflecting well on either of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
      Good hell, can you not leave it alone, or at least keep it in the Sterling thread? Seriously, this is not reflecting well on either of you.
      Yes, take this to the Sterling thread. This thread is dedicated to display how awful tOSU is.
      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
        Yes, take this to the Sterling thread. This thread is dedicated to display how awful tOSU is.
        And Urban Meyer. They're both uniquely awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
          My apologies....I was trying to DDD, DDD. I will stop.

Comment

• Interesting article about an Ohio State player and his experiences at the Grown and Sexy Bar.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ohio/story/...-arrest-070514

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              Interesting article about an Ohio State player and his experiences at the Grown and Sexy Bar.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ohio/story/...-arrest-070514
              interesting that Urb is on vacation. He probably needs time to recharge after winning zero bowl games and zero conference titles at Ohio state.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I was actually in Columbus yesterday. I wanted to throw up everything time I saw tOSU logos. They were everywhere.
                You know. I would have taken you out to lunch if you had let me know. Maybe not a "Hot Lunch", but nonetheless..

How long were you in town? A layover or actual stop...

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                  You know. I would have taken you out to lunch if you had let me know. Maybe not a "Hot Lunch", but nonetheless..

How long were you in town? A layover or actual stop...
                  I was there for less than 24 hours. Had two customer meetings and flew out. I could be out again soon. C-bus was actually a cool city. Was actually in Cleveland last week.
                  "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

I was there for less than 24 hours. Had two customer meetings and flew out. I could be out again soon. C-bus was actually a cool city. Was actually in Cleveland last week.
                    If you go to lunch with dabrockster before you go to lunch with me then, well, you don't want to know.

Comment

If you go to lunch with dabrockster before you go to lunch with me then, well, you don't want to know.
                      You know you are #1 and that won't happen.
                      "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

You know you are #1 and that won't happen.
                        You have been to lunch with YO, I was there!
                        *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                          You have been to lunch with YO, I was there!
                          He's also been to lunch with you. I was there!

Comment

You are always welcome to join you big baby..

In all seriousness. Any time YO..

Comment

• tOSU band goes depraved under the reign of Urban Meyer as football coach.

http://deadspin.com/hazing-investiga...rny-1610311478

Comment

tOSU band goes depraved under the reign of Urban Meyer as football coach.

http://deadspin.com/hazing-investiga...rny-1610311478
                                Saw a song about Brigham Young being a queer in the comments that was purportedly one of the songs included in the report as a song made up by the OSU band. Why would they have a song about BY?

Comment

Working...
                                X