THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    LOL. What can I say.. His methods may seem unorthodox, but they get results..
    They sure do.

In college his coach (then-University of Florida head coach Urban Meyer) may have helped cover up failed drug tests, along with two violent incidents — an assault and a drive-by shootout outside a local bar.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/...#ixzz2dDm8kpyN
    Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      They sure do.
      LOL! That's so funny! That silly Urban...

Comment

They sure do.

If that is true, and I am really looking forward to the SI article, urban should be fired on the spot.

Comment

They sure do.
          YO: You will grasp at anything won't ya. It's sad really how desperate it looks. RS is now a valid source??

Come on..rolleyes

Comment

• De nial....not just a river in Egypt.
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

YO: You will grasp at anything won't ya. It's sad really how desperate it looks. RS is now a valid source??

Come on..rolleyes
              Rolling Stone doesn't do a lot of investigative reporting, but when they do it is always well done.

I consider RS one of the four must read periodicals -or at least glance, and then decide which I have time to read. The other three are Esquire, Vanity Fair, and The New Yorker. I wish I had 1/1000 of the writing ability most of their writers do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                Rolling Stone doesn't do a lot of investigative reporting, but when they do it is always well done.

I consider RS one of the four must read periodicals -or at least glance, and then decide which I have time to read. The other three are Esquire, Vanity Fair, and The New Yorker. I wish I had 1/1000 of the writing ability most of their writers do.
                Here is some of that investigative reporting you think RS is great at..

The other detail Rolling Stone released is that Bill Belichick was infuriated with Hernandez's "missed practices and thug-life stunts" and was close to cutting his star tight end. That helps explain why the Patriots cut Hernandez almost immediately after he was arrested at his house.
                Didn't he just sign a 5 year contract?? Yet they were going to cut him. Stretch considering the Owner came out and gave a full statement and how shocked he was and the whole team was. That his professionalism with the team etc was high. Yet RS throws out this type of statement..

and that Hernandez's college coach Urban Meyer "may have" helped failed drug tests and two violent incidents when Hernandez was at the University of Florida.

And the kicker ya'll are focusing one.. Puhlease.. Using such words like like the one in quotations marks sure is great investigative reporting...

I shouldn't expect less.. Whenever TOSU is ranked there HAS to be dirt somewhere

Comment

• To be fair, my Buckeye hate is completely independent of their ranking.

Comment

To be fair, my Buckeye hate is completely independent of their ranking.
                    Very true.. I can agree with you on that.. I actually believe you hate them more than Utah..

Comment

• I liked Gottlieb's tweet the other day:

BYU has u beat RT @KyleRowland: Urban Meyer speaks candidly on SportsCenter. Said he wants to have the toughest punishments in America.”
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

• So Urban didn't make Fowler change his blue tie for the interview. Love double standards, sounds like that's his schtick.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          So Urban didn't make Fowler change his blue tie for the interview. Love double standards, sounds like that's his schtick.
                          Don'tre Wilson showed flashes of what you guys are gonna miss. TIA!!!!!!

Comment

Don'tre Wilson showed flashes of what you guys are gonna miss. TIA!!!!!!
                            Only want people who want to be here.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              Only want people who want to be here.
                              You forgot the old adage; "we didn't want him anyway". But what you said was close enough.

Comment

• After struggling defensively and giving up 20 points to Buffalo, Urban decides a 1 game suspension is enough for star DB Bradley Roby. Toughest consequences in the country, Urban doesn't play.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
                                *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                                X