Week XIII

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Portland Ute
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 5647

    #31
    McCoy running his team into FG position. WOW.

    That one is going to hurt.

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69676

      #32
      Don't miss!!!
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • BoylenOver
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 9146

        #33
        Great ending.
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

        Comment

        • Jeff Lebowski
          Corporate lackey for Jesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 69676

          #34
          YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment

          • Portland Ute
            Junior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 5647

            #35
            That one has to sting for A&M more than many knowing it may be years until they get another shot.

            Beautiful kick.

            Comment

            • CardiacCoug
              вот так штука
              • Nov 2008
              • 11013

              #36
              Nice kick. Oregon and Boise State wish they had a kicker who had done that.

              Sucks for A&M.

              Comment

              • Uncle Ted
                The Big 12 money shot.
                • Apr 2010
                • 28853

                #37
                Well, goodbye aTm.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • UtahJazzFan88
                  Jazz | Utes | Raiders
                  • Oct 2011
                  • 1678

                  #38
                  Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                  Nice kick. Oregon and Boise State wish they had a kicker who had done that.

                  Sucks for A&M.
                  and Alabama and about 50 other teams in college football.

                  Comment

                  • Uncle Ted
                    The Big 12 money shot.
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 28853

                    #39
                    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • CardiacCoug
                      вот так штука
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 11013

                      #40
                      Originally posted by UtahJazzFan88 View Post
                      and Alabama and about 50 other teams in college football.
                      Right 50 teams would be playing for the National Championship if their kicker had hit a 40-yarder.

                      Comment

                      • Moliere
                        One man.....one pie
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 27876

                        #41
                        Texas! Fight!
                        Last edited by Moliere; 11-26-2011, 01:26 PM.
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                        Comment

                        • Top Ute
                          Junior Member
                          • May 2010
                          • 2194

                          #42
                          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          Texas v Texas A&M.

                          Time to scout out the conference competition.
                          That Texas-to-the-Pac-12 ship has long since sailed.

                          Comment

                          • BoylenOver
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 9146

                            #43
                            Tulsa-Houston is entertaining.
                            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18488

                              #44
                              Big East rules! Huge crowd, great atmosphere! That would have been exciting.

                              Oh, and a 7-5 Louisville team is about to go to a BCS bowl.

                              I can't fathom how the BE will be able to retain their AQ status after the last couple of teams that made a BCS game.

                              Comment

                              • LiveCoug
                                LA Ute loves me
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 18488

                                #45
                                Tulsa might want to cover 4th down a little better. That's 2 long TD's for Houston on 4th down plays.

                                Comment

                                Working...