We're in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
    As one of the resident BSU fans, it pains me to agree with you. The broncos will be in fine shape in the years ahead but to expect them to excel during a rebuild is not realistic. Especially to expect a NC
    I think Moore will be difficult to replace. But it's not like the cupboard is bare. IIRC, they have a California All-State QB and the Oregon HS POY at QB. Also, they have Nick Patti coming in who was at the Elite 11 camp. Tanner Mangum called him a right-handed Kellen Moore.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
      I think Moore will be difficult to replace. But it's not like the cupboard is bare. IIRC, they have a California All-State QB and the Oregon HS POY at QB. Also, they have Nick Patti coming in who was at the Elite 11 camp. Tanner Mangum called him a right-handed Kellen Moore.
      I agree that Kellen will be difficult to replace, however Chris Peterson was able to get it done with Ryan Dinwiddie, Jared Zabransky, and Taylor Tharp, albeit it was in the WAC then.

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        it's amazing to me that Moore has stayed healthy his entire college career? Has he even missed a snap due to injury?

Comment

Originally posted by Scorcho View Post
          it's amazing to me that Moore has stayed healthy his entire college career? Has he even missed a snap due to injury?
          Tough to get hurt when he only plays two quarters a game.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scorcho View Post
            To be fair, Boise State has a possible Outland Trophy OL guy in Nate Potter (who might be the top OL in the draft besides USC's) who protects the hell out of Kellen, and is part of the reason Doug Martin might be drafted from the 2nd-3rd round of the draft as a RB.

Comment

Working...
            X